It's the filters or these girls really have such eyes? Can I achieve to make my own pop by some filters too (if so, which ones)?

It's the filters or these girls really have such eyes? Can I achieve to make my own pop by some filters too (if so, which ones)?It's the filters or these girls really have such eyes? Can I achieve to make my own pop by some filters too (if so, which ones)?
Kinda strange question, I know : but my self conscious crisis just begun.
Updates:
Thank you all! I'm gonna try to take a similar shot hehe high quality camera will be the biggest problem yay

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Find good lighting, and have a high quality camera, and you can get your eyes to pop like that without any filters.
    It's possible there are some filters in those pics, but you don't really need them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Top girl looks like she has color contacts.
    Bottom looks like it's the lighting.

Photoshop, lighting, camera, contacts, make up, and other things could be the case.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• first girls eyes definetly fitered the second one should be filtered to the black part is way to little for the part on the shadow, trust my i know my way around photoshop

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's a filter but even without it they'd still have gorgeous eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Filters probably

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The second picture, all as to do with lighting. My eyes have that caramel tone when the sun hits it.

and the first one, they could be natural - i know a lot of girls with eyes that color.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just the lighting a quality camera to be honest

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a model friend and she has blue eyes naturally but she also touches them up on top to make them pop out

1|1
    0|0
  • A mixture between filters, lighting and just generally having a beautiful eye colour.

1|0
    0|0
  • First one looks like filter, second one looks legit.

1|0
    0|0
  • may be filter

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes