It's the filters or these girls really have such eyes? Can I achieve to make my own pop by some filters too (if so, which ones)?

It's the filters or these girls really have such eyes? Can I achieve to make my own pop by some filters too (if so, which ones)?It's the filters or these girls really have such eyes? Can I achieve to make my own pop by some filters too (if so, which ones)?
Kinda strange question, I know : but my self conscious crisis just begun.
Thank you all! I'm gonna try to take a similar shot hehe high quality camera will be the biggest problem yay

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Find good lighting, and have a high quality camera, and you can get your eyes to pop like that without any filters.
    It's possible there are some filters in those pics, but you don't really need them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Top girl looks like she has color contacts.
    Bottom looks like it's the lighting.

Photoshop, lighting, camera, contacts, make up, and other things could be the case.