I have a hard time respecting women who post nudes on the internet what do you think about it?

Naked pictures or just very revealing pictures makes me lose respect for these women. Especially women I know. It's just like it's too much for the internet, what are your views on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much for the internet, yet people get paid for these kinds of photos.

It's worth a level of admiration, really. They're confident enough to post those photos. They put it out there, nothing to hide.

Maybe if society wasn't developed with the teachings of sex selling, itd be less of a thing. But we're told from young ages that sex does, indeed, sell.

Their body, and I highly doubt they're looking for respect from someone so close minded and judgmental.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm usually too busy jerking off to put much thought into it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I kinda see if they were making money, but I wouldn't do it I only share that with a person I trust and with

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's sad , i have too much respect for myself to do something like that. If you don't respect yourself, no one else will either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You may want to keep an open mind. Some of the women you discount solely on one condition may be pretty cool people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's reasonable, considering most of those who post that type of pictures don't have much respect for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good head, no need to respect someone that does show anything worth respecting. You're fine, any man with his head on properly thinks this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • All it makes me think is "I wouldn't want that to be my girlfriend"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes