I have a hard time respecting women who post nudes on the internet what do you think about it?

Naked pictures or just very revealing pictures makes me lose respect for these women. Especially women I know. It's just like it's too much for the internet, what are your views on this?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much for the internet, yet people get paid for these kinds of photos.

It's worth a level of admiration, really. They're confident enough to post those photos. They put it out there, nothing to hide.

Maybe if society wasn't developed with the teachings of sex selling, itd be less of a thing. But we're told from young ages that sex does, indeed, sell.

Their body, and I highly doubt they're looking for respect from someone so close minded and judgmental.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm usually too busy jerking off to put much thought into it.