Which highlights do you like the most?

which highlights do you like the most??which highlights do you like the most??which highlights do you like the most??
  • girl 1
  • girl 2
  • girl 3
    Vote C

58

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one is the only one I don't like. You can see that she tried to make a transition in shades to make it look more natural, but in my opinion it just makes her hair look washed out - especially since her roots aren't very dark in the first place.

The second one is better, because the contrast between her roots and tips are more eye-catching. If those are the colors you want, don't bother with the transition as much.

The third one is best in my opinion just because I like the chestnut color better than the golden blonde, and I think it matches her natural hair color much better than the golden blonde matched the other two girl's natural hair color.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont like any of them. The color is atrocious. But, if i had to pick one, I would choose the second one.