Which highlights do you like the most?

which highlights do you like the most??which highlights do you like the most??which highlights do you like the most??
  • girl 1
    Vote A
  • girl 2
    Vote B
  • girl 3
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one is the only one I don't like. You can see that she tried to make a transition in shades to make it look more natural, but in my opinion it just makes her hair look washed out - especially since her roots aren't very dark in the first place.

The second one is better, because the contrast between her roots and tips are more eye-catching. If those are the colors you want, don't bother with the transition as much.

The third one is best in my opinion just because I like the chestnut color better than the golden blonde, and I think it matches her natural hair color much better than the golden blonde matched the other two girl's natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont like any of them. The color is atrocious. But, if i had to pick one, I would choose the second one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• 2 is the best in my opinion, it stands out compared to the other two. 1 is also not bad. 3 i dont like very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one. isn't that considered ombre though

0|0
    0|0
  • i might just be stupid but i dont see a difference so i like them all

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all 3, but prefer #3.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look same tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • All of it I love all the highlights

0|0
    0|0
  • the second one. there's more contrast.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Out of all of these, I like the second one the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the silver undertones in the last picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • first one

0|0
    0|0
  • second one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes