Do guys prefer girls that go all natural or wear makeup?

• Makeup
  • Natural

820

Most Helpful Guy

• The very first important element for me is that ladies attend to do what they are happy and comfortable with regardless of any demand from surroundings.
    Despite this clear fact, I would still strongly have my preference on natural. For some reason.
    I will mention below:

-Health concerns. Makeup is great. A good friend of ladies. A work of art. But a constant usage can cause noticeable damage. Regardless of the quality of the brand. It is chemicals beyond no condition. Nobody would want that. So a good amount of rest and a moderate-balanced usage is the most suitable performance.

-I highly prefer natural face because i would always and consistently encourage women toward self-acceptance. So we reach a point to pull women out of the pressure and demand regarding the image. Do it only when it's really pleasing not because you are trying to mask up and hide behind it. Being able to embrace the motto "This is me, take it or leave it" would be a great achievement.

-I believe nothing beats the view and the fragrance of women's natural face. None-chemical fragrance. Natural skin and the flesh.

-Talking about makeup itself. I prefer light make up rather than heavy constructions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dudes like natural makeup from what I've seen. Basically when they think that they prefer no makeup but the girl actually has the "no makeup" makeup look