Do guys prefer girls that go all natural or wear makeup?

• Makeup
    Vote A
  • Natural
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The very first important element for me is that ladies attend to do what they are happy and comfortable with regardless of any demand from surroundings.
    Despite this clear fact, I would still strongly have my preference on natural. For some reason.
    I will mention below:

-Health concerns. Makeup is great. A good friend of ladies. A work of art. But a constant usage can cause noticeable damage. Regardless of the quality of the brand. It is chemicals beyond no condition. Nobody would want that. So a good amount of rest and a moderate-balanced usage is the most suitable performance.

-I highly prefer natural face because i would always and consistently encourage women toward self-acceptance. So we reach a point to pull women out of the pressure and demand regarding the image. Do it only when it's really pleasing not because you are trying to mask up and hide behind it. Being able to embrace the motto "This is me, take it or leave it" would be a great achievement.

-I believe nothing beats the view and the fragrance of women's natural face. None-chemical fragrance. Natural skin and the flesh.

-Talking about makeup itself. I prefer light make up rather than heavy constructions.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dudes like natural makeup from what I've seen. Basically when they think that they prefer no makeup but the girl actually has the "no makeup" makeup look

1|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• If you're a 9-10, go natural. If not, wear makeup (but don't cake it, just the natural look).

0|2
    0|0
    • 9th to 10th grade or 9 to 10 years old lol

• Lol I'm talking about an attractiveness scale, so like from 1 to 10, if you're either a 9 or a 10, don't wear make up.
      Obviously the attractiveness level is measured without makeup.

• I prefer women who can be natural but i really don't mind if they use some minimal makeup to bring out or enhance their already good features and beauty.

I just don't like women who use too much of it. I don't like it when women take off their makeup and they look somehwat different than they truly are naturally.

It should just be a minor enhancement, nothing that really changes their appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural. I keep hearing (mostly from women, especially my mom) that this is a lie, guys can't tell the difference, but subconsciously prefer makeup, blah blah blah... The cosmetics industry wants you to be insecure without it. If a girl's comfortable in makeup that's fine. I see many advantages to dating a girl that doesn't care about makeup too. If he ever sees you without makeup he knows what you look like. I don't care if a girl "cleans up well".

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who're confident in their natural face. If makeup needs to be applied, keep it so that it looks natural.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she should do whatever makes her feel good about herself

2|0
    0|0
  • Makeup unless you got an angel face lol, sorry just being honest

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd prefer natural. I like the feel of a skin without any chemicals on.

1|1
    0|0
  • natural makeup is my favourite.

if I have to choose between a lot of makeup or natural... I'll choose natural for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • keep the mask off. it will show the true you not the fake you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever they're most comfortable with.

3|0
    0|0
  • Whatever makes her feel most confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural

0|1
    0|0
  • "All natural" are the magic words

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural always

0|0
    0|0
  • Light makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • @bleh-____- said it perfectly! Makeup that looks natural

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Initially, I was leaning more towards natural... But when you think about it... Girls that guys tend to find extremely hot tend to be wearing a TON of makeup... Mm well... I guess they could still prefer that a girl DOESN'T wear makeup... But still... Something I thought about and took into account. This was really interesting to think about though! It was pretty hard to decide!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl but honestly I think there needs to be a balance.
    So wearing like natural makeup on daily basis (so minimal makeup to just enhance a bit), a little bolder makeup on nights out but then also feel comfortable not wearing any makeup on other occasions (e. g. beach, lazy days...)

0|0
    0|0
  • They prefer girls wearing natural make up unless the girls can manage good the bare face

0|0
    0|0
  • They prefer full Glam with cake face and fake eyelashes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • natural lookis more preferred

0|0
    0|0
  • It's weird seeing "Natural" winning because most guys I know in real life go for the ones that wear a significant amount of makeup almost daily

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes