How do you hide freckles?

I have a sprinkle of freckles around the bridge of my nose and id like to cover them without caking make up! What docyou guys use? I used the fit me maybeline concealer and foundation!

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i would color correct or use a tinted primer on your nose!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! Lots of girls are mentioning this so im looking up tutorials lol I don't know how green and red are gonna help but imma try it:)

• it just contrast the colors so that the makeup applies evenly!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 15

• Good quality liquid foundation that is one shade lighter than your skin colour but is perfect for your skin's undertones (no concealer required). That's what works for me but I only do makeup on a night out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooo i didn't know about this one!:O what foundation do you use?

• I always put moisturiser on about ten minutes before (I use Mandara Spa Honeymilk Body Butter) and the foundation I use is Rimmel London, Lasting Finish, 25 hour, spf 20, number 100 Ivory. I use a foundation brush and I spread it very thinly as it goes a long way. Plus, it just seems to blend into my skin so it's extremely difficult to tell I'm wearing anything yet my freckles go paler. I sometimes put a bit more on my freckles and they pretty much disappear without the cake look. That foundation is perfect for my pale olive skin with yellow cool undertones.

• Thanks for details!:)

• Freckles are lovely I don't know why you'd want to cover them? Get concealer in your colour and then powder. Or use a full coverage foundation.

1|1
    0|0
    • What brand would you suggest?

• Show All
    • Sounds great! I have a lot of products to try! Haha i dont really have a person to help with make up and the only thing I can do is youtube!

• You can learn a lot with YouTube I think :)

• If you really want to cover them up put on color correcting concealer (its less cakey) and brush on light powder foundation

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks!! I never thought about to color correcting!

• Show All
    • Yeah its not that I dont like them but just like anyone else, id like a change once in a while! I feel sexier without them and cuter with them:)

• Well, you do you! Your preference is always the most important cause its your body! (:

• Don't cover them up, its part of your natural beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't hide what you look like, you're beautiful whether that be with or without freckles ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • dont hide them
    flaunt them
    shows youve got sun , a life sme experiences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles can be very sexy. Don't hide them but accentuate them to give your face a cute and sexy look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do that xD embrace them haha

1|1
    0|0
    • I do! I have worn make up for 6 months to let my face breath, although i don have acne, but wanted it to breath:) i dont mind them!

• Concealer

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Freckles are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation

0|0
    0|0
  • don't hide them they are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Cement works

0|0
    0|0
  • Um I don't because I LOVE my freckles... I have them everywhere-lol. There are creams you can use (I stay away from them obviously) that dim your freckles as well... like night creams and what not... maybe use that too and use a lot of sunscreen when in the sun.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love mine too! But sometimes i would like change:) thanks for the advice! Much appreciated!

• Why? You know people are putting fake freckles on their faces. Why hide something that makes you unique people are pretending to have freckles on their faces when you have them naturally. Embrace all of your freckles and love yourself

1|0
    0|0
    • I do i haven't worn make up for the past 6 months and love my freckles but i like change too

• Oh we'll use a color corrector maybe orange or a purple one.

• Ok I will try that:) thanks!

Recommended myTakes