So can you accept makeup on a girl or not?

Apparently I'm just asking the age-old question of whether guys tend to go for the makeup girl or bare-face girl (the topic will forever be interesting to me, I don't know why). I do understand that some guys may say "oh it doesn't matter" or "of course the bare-face, I'm au naturel myself".

But seriously, I don't think anyone is entirely deprived of their senses, and we are bound to choose to the prettier one. And please don't give me the bs about how guys will choose the bare-faced girl who is prettier than those who does makeup. Chances are she have put some makeup Makeup on, but just very lightly. Makeup is a tool that can make anyone look better.

Also, guys seem to often go for the heavy makeup girl (think of the current women makeup trend: full lips with matte lipstick, glittery eyes and thick af eyebrows), so I'm just really confused as to which one do guys actually prefer. Shoot me your honest opinions, I wanna hear.
  • Heavy makeup.
  • Light makeup.
  • None whatsoever.
    Vote C
  • A normal amount.
    Vote D
Oh I'm gonna sound so basic: I can't believe so many people prefer the light makeup look... my pov is totally changed. And this is only 15min in.
I think the poll is almost settled. But I wonder if there's guys who think makeup can be done just for the girl's own entertainment? Example: I do mine sometimes heavily because I like painting, and "painting" a face gives me immense satisifaction as well. Any thoughts?

1232

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty simple. If you're a 9 or 10 without makeup, then we prefer if you wear none, because in the end, natural beauty is more appreciated than fake beauty.
    But if you're below a 9 (like most girls), then yeah, wear some makeup because it's gonna make you look better, but don't cake it, just wear the "no-makeup" look.

The reason why guys go for the girls with makeup is because we have no choice, since girls always wear makeup, and most girls are average or slightly above, so if they were no makeup, they're gonna look worse than the ones that do wear makeup.
    If most girls were 9's and 10's and not wear makeup, we would choose them over the ones with makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls look really good with light to no makeup (just brows done or something) which I envy. I personally don't like too heavy makeup, even when I go out I feel like as much as I try, I never really go hard out. My boyfriend likes that I'm natural and not hard out with my makeup but he also finds it sexy when occasionally I put on my false lashes and get dolled up when we go out.