Would it be appropriate?

Hey guys odd question, didn't know where to ask for this but I'm working at sunglass hut, still kind of new and it's currently summer right now so I was wondering if a tight t shirt dress is appropriate (it's black). I'm a sales associate but they are supposed to be a fashionable brand... I mean the dress is tight fitted but it's appropriate length and covers the shoulders, not low cut at all.
I'm not sure if it would be appropriate though as it's tight fitting and shows my curves...

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Well they say sex sells. as a rule of thumb, If you would wear it to a kids birthday party then your tippically OK.

• It doesn't show anything, the only problem I thought is that it's slim fitted..

• Haha I've been told off before for wearing gym tights and nikes to work so I think I didn't want to be commented on my attire again :D

• by who? if it was someone shopping they were probably just being jealous. If it was your boss then you should probably listen.

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the length on it like? Just above the knees?

• Just above the knee, like a high neck t shirt style as well but just slim fitted

• I know you said it goes down to your ass now lmao

• I wanted to ask other questions but to bad I can't pm you lmao and don't worry they weren't going to be inappropriate questions