Girls, Do you like vintage dresses?

Girls, Do you like vintage dresses?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my clothes are vintage - late 60s through the 70s. That dress looks more like 50s or 60s and it's gorgeous.

The guys at work kind of freak when I wear a 70s polyester suit or blouse/skirt to work. The fit is perfect on me and the colors - well, I get tired of the boring stuff they make now.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• omg yass!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear, but they are very OK on some girls and certainly if well combined. I even know a trained fitness girl who wears them and thats a strange but nice effect. You don't expect such a body in a vintage dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg wonderful dress in the picture!!!
    And yessss sure. I am more of a jeans and t-shirt but I love the design of vintage dresses for the rare occasions that I am wearing a dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been in love with them, I actually have two in my wardrobe.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's specifically a pin up dress, then I don't like vintage dresses because I dislike pin up style. I prefer the modern ones. If it's vintage as in Edwardian or Victorian style dress, then I would only like it if it had a modern twist to it. To me Edwardian & Victorian fashion beats pin up any day. Anyway, it's all about being modern. The dress has to be modern in some way, I won't like a full on vintage dress. What's more or less ideal is a modern dress with *some* โ‰ฅ 19th century touches to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really love them and I'd wear them all the time if I could affort to get more.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me anything is good

in the instances I have come across there are dresses that look good and at the same time when you try it on it looks really pleasant

but there are also dresses where it may not look so good but when you try it on it looks dashing beyond your expectations

but ofcourse this varies

and yes give a chance to try dresses on and not rely on just the outer look but it really comes off when you start to try it on

try dresses to see which will go well for you because you may be surprised which one it could be to some cases ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them, and anything else vintage i. e. shoes, lingerie. That dress is so beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • That dress is honestly beautiful. Now I am really wishing I could have it. The dress is gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I don't a vintage one... my mama does, its pink and she said its a 48 year old dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually very cute. I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely love them! โค๏ธ

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg! Yes. They are so lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it's really pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Some look good but I wouldn't wear them

1|0
    0|0
  • Like them? I love them!๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • I love vintage clothesโ™ก

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE this dress! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like looking at them. I don't own any though. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very, more a tomboy

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah !!

0|0
    0|0
  • What a beautiful dress. I want.