How do guys feel about girls with freckles?

Heya! So i was curious about this, how to guys feel about girls with freckles? Cute or nah. I know
some people seem to like them but I've heard solidly other wise as well.
i Look like a kiddo in this pic but oh well... baby face forever i guess ;)
How do guys feel about girls with freckles?Also... I'm 4"9 and have like a um pretty curvy figure? Is that too short to be attractive? I stopped growing like 2 years ago so...;)
xoxoxox

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love freckles honestly, they add a lot to the face, in a good way. They are super cute. 4'9 isn't too short, a lot of guys prefer short girls, especially when they're still curvy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you use makeup to do freckles? they do not look real

1|0
    0|0
    • They are real sadly Lol I cover up the ones on my neck and shoulders with makeup

• Why are you covering them up? they look very pretty, many girls fake them by using makeup just to get freckles like you

You should own them with pride! ^^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I've heard the phrase that a face without freckles is like a night without stars. very cute, and when you're older will be better

0|1
    0|0
  • I find them cute. Moderately is the best in my opinion.
    You are cute. Don't be worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • freckles are extra cute, your really pretty and whilst some people won't like it many will. some people have controversial faces if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are very cute. Yes you look like a kid but I can see you in your 20s being very sexy. You shouldn't have trouble finding a boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely cute, fairly short tho but that just means you got more selection with all the short guys lol

0|0
    0|0
  • your so beautiful because it's doesn't care you are ugly or freckles, but your beautiful 10/10

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont know the height in meters and centimeters but u look super cute with those freckles 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • id ignore freckles bt ur face is covered with it... it's kinda disturbing... no offense

0|0
    0|0
  • freckles are very attractive, I love them, I hate it when a girl hides them with makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont worry you are really cute, and red hair is a bonus :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm decidedly neutral on that aspect.

0|0
    0|0
  • More detail to love I always say 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that freckles are cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Your freckles are beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Freckles can be cute

0|1
    0|0
  • you look really cute! i like your freckles! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them cute, especially on redheads :)

0|0
    0|0
  • freckles = <3

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Freckles are so cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sooooooo cute

0|0