Whats the best outfit for girls?

My suggestion would be leggings (with no panties under), nice top (tank or halter), and barefoot! :)

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Maxi chiffon dress with tights under just in case the wind somehow blows the bottom of the dress.

And heels.

0|1
    0|0
    • I liked your idea!! but why with tights under? without them is much sexier and more fashion!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like just high heels and a choker. Don't need to wear anything else.

0|2
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• You're weird best outfit for what the outfit you just named is a yeast infection

0|0
    0|2
    • I said it because its beauty and sexual attractiveness in my eyes! But why yeast infection? many girls wear leggings commando and have no yeast! or many many are barefoot at least inside and around home and still are fine!

• How would you know what's going on between their legs but let me help you in some sex education okay so the Vag has something called PH levels right leggings are tight tight things mess with that so no undies tight and hot equals yeast infection and you wouldn't know a person has it unless you're inspecting their draws or vag and it's cottage cheese grossness

• you're really funny dear Ana!! you wanna teach me the things I supposed to teach you? How would I know whats going on between their/ your legs? Because I'm a medical doctor honey!! ok? and if your cute vagina would be ventilated well, the rate of such infections (which are mostly due to the imbalance of normal flora there) would be greatly reduced! Thats the reason why you get vaginal infections more frequently when you wear tight thick jeans in summer..
      Moreover I'm not a fan of thick rubber/ plastic leggings!! :-o But! if you wear thin transparent cotton leggings without underwear (as leggings are both underwear and pants at the same time), you'll be definitely fine! ;)

• My choices:

In the summertime, a bikini top & jean shorts, with bare feet.

In the winter, a sweater with leggings, barefoot in the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • a nun outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dresses.

0|1
    0|0
    • ok but how? with panties or going commando? or with tights, leggings or just with bare legs?

• With panties and tights during winter and with bare legs during summer.

What Guys Said 2

• leggins is a reward for us guys from sweet baby jesus himself. he did us a solid

0|2
    0|0
  • Omggggg leggings. I second this!

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes