Do guys notice split ends in a girl's hair? Do they bother them?

Asking because I have quite a few in my hair. Not enough to be super obvious, but enough to bother me. Is it a big deal to guys or do they not even notice them? Is shorter and healthier hair better than longer hair with some split ends?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• @spencify is right. don't even know what they look like... hair that's split in half? haha it's all hair to me. the face is most important when it comes to looks. (then body shape). a beautiful girl with "split ends" is still more attractive than an unattractive girl with perfect, long hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was awesome he would notice Mine didn't notice I wasn't a natural brunette until I stopped dying my hair for a whole year and even then he was all like "Did you cut your hair?" (hair cut for two weeks)