Step-by-step makeover?

I want to look almost unrecognizable. Short of surgery, I want to overhaul EVERYTHING about myself.
But i don't know how to go about it. How does one give an extreme make over, anyway?
If you wanted to give someone a make over, what would you start with?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• hi there. i believe you fantastic as you are. although i dont think I'll ever understand why women like to change everything completly. I do understand that women do like to do these things. ok with that being saiid id keep the length of your hair long. it looks great on you. maybe a spirial perm and a strawberry blond color becareful with the brows you have great ones you can try either coloring them when doing the hair. or you can use some makeup. im sure they have something for you ladies. plus i think a lighter shade of the eyeliner would give you a more natural look and this one you might get a kick out of yes your gonna hear this from a guy. have fun and go shopping and give yourself a new wardrobe i mean everything outter ware and lingerie. if your like any ladies i know you might be able to pull out some shoes you haven't used in a couple years. if not go get those too. oh. and when finished share. a photo of your new look. im sure you'll be amazing

Most Helpful Girl

• a new hair color and a cut and eyebrow reshaping (eyebrows are magical) pretty underwear and a wardrobe upgrade
    and perfume of course 👌