Step-by-step makeover?

I want to look almost unrecognizable. Short of surgery, I want to overhaul EVERYTHING about myself.
But i don't know how to go about it. How does one give an extreme make over, anyway?
If you wanted to give someone a make over, what would you start with?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• hi there. i believe you fantastic as you are. although i dont think I'll ever understand why women like to change everything completly. I do understand that women do like to do these things. ok with that being saiid id keep the length of your hair long. it looks great on you. maybe a spirial perm and a strawberry blond color becareful with the brows you have great ones you can try either coloring them when doing the hair. or you can use some makeup. im sure they have something for you ladies. plus i think a lighter shade of the eyeliner would give you a more natural look and this one you might get a kick out of yes your gonna hear this from a guy. have fun and go shopping and give yourself a new wardrobe i mean everything outter ware and lingerie. if your like any ladies i know you might be able to pull out some shoes you haven't used in a couple years. if not go get those too. oh. and when finished share. a photo of your new look. im sure you'll be amazing

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• a new hair color and a cut and eyebrow reshaping (eyebrows are magical) pretty underwear and a wardrobe upgrade
    and perfume of course 👌

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• By trying out things: try a colour shampoo to play with your hair colour without needing to dye it.
    Try to play with your hairstyle: from wavy to a pony tail, hair braid, a knot,...
    Try both dresses, skirts and pants in different colours and both flat shoes, heels, open shoes, boots and so on :D
    You could do many of those by just locking yourself up in the bathroom for an hour or so, with a variety of clothes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I take it you are not happy with your body?

0|0
    0|0
  • WHY? You look great in your profile pic.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• EYEBROWS

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd start with hair.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes