How to get rid of stretch marks ASAP?

I have really ugly stretch marks on my arms, legs, hips, and even boobs. They've been around since puberty started for me. I usually put on coco butter everyday as well.
and I've seen on this site hos guys say they don't care about them, but honestly, if they saw mines, they would.
Updates:
OH MY GOSH DID NO ONE READ THE QUESTION, I USE COCO BUTTER

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Laser treatment is fastest but also most expensive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has stretch marks. Everyone. A lot of people associate stretch marks with being fat but thats not the case. It can mean you just grew very quickly. My boyfriend is very thin but he's got stretch marks on his back from growing so quickly.
    Stretch marks are nothing to be ashamed of.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You can't unless you have plastic surgery (maybe it won't work either). Every single fancy "magic" solution out there is hiding someone looking for suckers. Dont be that sucker. Sex appeal is both physical and mental.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some medical ointments available that claim they help such marks fade, but it's easier to just let them be. They're just natural marks, and very common too.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't really get rid of them.
    I have them all over my back, but no matter what I do they stay there.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are okay. Im skinny af and i have strecth marks it when you grow and skin stretches and the tan color difference

0|0
    0|0
  • can't, I've had mine since 11. It only fades , but doesn't disappear.

Try taking some vitamin c and rub aloe or coco oil on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use a cream

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• *looks at butt and hips*
    Oh, look stretch marks. Thank you puberty. For these... ahhh... beautiful? No... ugly? Nah... weird? Yes, weird marks on us. '-'
    I don't know how to get rid of them either.
    *sniff* (Q-Q)
    Wait, those Coco Butter work? I use Coconut oil. I don't even know if that is don't anything for my stretch marks. *-*

0|0
    0|0
  • Try coconut oil instead of butter. It has no (or little) extra ingredients, unlike coco butter.

Heat it by placing it in a bowl which you then place in a bigger bowl filled with hot water. Don't microwave it! Microwaving makes it lose its nutrients.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't unless they're red then you can put some argan oil on it. You wouldn't get rid of them but they ll be less noticeable.
    My mother told me they existed on special cream but it beens years they don't do it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol they really are fine but if you insist on ridding yourself of them, coco butter is great, shea butter as well, or u could try a stretch mark lotion if you think itll speed up the process

0|0
    0|0
  • Bio-oil should help reduce the appearance of them and also some tanning would help hide them a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't get rid of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use Cocobutter bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • I used cream but never works :( and i give up now...

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't disappear , i went to doctor many times for it nothing works

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes