How to get rid of stretch marks ASAP?

I have really ugly stretch marks on my arms, legs, hips, and even boobs. They've been around since puberty started for me. I usually put on coco butter everyday as well.
and I've seen on this site hos guys say they don't care about them, but honestly, if they saw mines, they would.
OH MY GOSH DID NO ONE READ THE QUESTION, I USE COCO BUTTER

107

Most Helpful Guy

• Laser treatment is fastest but also most expensive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has stretch marks. Everyone. A lot of people associate stretch marks with being fat but thats not the case. It can mean you just grew very quickly. My boyfriend is very thin but he's got stretch marks on his back from growing so quickly.
    Stretch marks are nothing to be ashamed of.