What do you think of big tattoos for girls?

My dad died last year and I recently started thinking of memorial tattoo ideas and I've discovered I could really love the idea of me with a whole sleeve actually...

I have more specific words and personal images regarding my dad. Also me and my dad studied a lot of eastern philosophy so I like the idea of sanskrit/buddhist symbolism/sacred geometry. These pictures are purely just stylistic references.

My personal style is kind of bohemian/island girl.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a problem with big tattoos; but, your future employer might. I'd try to get it somewhere that isn't readily visible, as the other guy suggested. But def go for it if you want!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get it who cares what anyone else says? my dad was a big fan of tattoos and had multiple therefore when he passed 2 years ago i got a remembrance tattoo on my back i still have to get one for my man who passed maybe 9 months before him. All i can say is have a secure job before getting it done cause unfortunately employers can be really picky when it comes to tattoos and piercings which is why i have gotten a sleeve yet.