What do you think of big tattoos for girls?

My dad died last year and I recently started thinking of memorial tattoo ideas and I've discovered I could really love the idea of me with a whole sleeve actually...

I have more specific words and personal images regarding my dad. Also me and my dad studied a lot of eastern philosophy so I like the idea of sanskrit/buddhist symbolism/sacred geometry. These pictures are purely just stylistic references.

My personal style is kind of bohemian/island girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a problem with big tattoos; but, your future employer might. I'd try to get it somewhere that isn't readily visible, as the other guy suggested. But def go for it if you want!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get it who cares what anyone else says? my dad was a big fan of tattoos and had multiple therefore when he passed 2 years ago i got a remembrance tattoo on my back i still have to get one for my man who passed maybe 9 months before him. All i can say is have a secure job before getting it done cause unfortunately employers can be really picky when it comes to tattoos and piercings which is why i have gotten a sleeve yet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• they are sexy but i'd get it someplace where its not always clearly visible like a side stomach tattoo, girls look really hot with tattoos when they're young but it starts looking trashy the older they get to be brutally honest.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Too big for my taste

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have couple big tattoos myself

0|0
    0|0