If I am Egyptian can I get cornrows or dreads?

• Yes you can
  • No you can't
Or would that be cultural appropriation

86

Most Helpful Guy

• Cultural appropriation is a nonsensical concept that has zero backing. Every culture appropriated something. That's what culture does.

• That's true and ancient Egyptians are the ones who used the dreading method , I just don't want people coming for me 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• If I wasn't in bed, I would rolling around on the floor laughing my cute ass off !

Seriously? Do black people think "I wonder if this is cultural appropriation if I straighten my hair" before they straighten their kinky afro hair?

Get out of town with your cornrowed dreads blowing in the wind !!

• Omg I am laughing 😂😂😂😂