If you where to change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?

For me... it would have to be my height. 😐

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to have more curve (I lost a lot of weight for stupid reasons and now I struggles a lot to take it back)

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your BMI

• Show All
    • Anytime Alice! Gonna pick you for this question 🙃

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• My thighs. Maybe their not that bad, I'mpretty fit- bitI swear, no matter how much I run or work out, they still jiggle like no one's business. But maybe that's just how I see them- I don't usually walk around and ask people if my thighs are too jiggly for their tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically this is physical I want to be able to eat what ever I want and not gain unwanted weight to maintain my weight and figure I have to avoid all the awesome junk food in life salt sweets work out four days a week I would want to be one of those people who can eat like a monster and stay the same.. and natural brown hair I love brunettes

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep... I low key fit that category of people. If I eat anything bomb my ass giggles for days. So I gotta make the sacrifice and avoid it as much as possible lol

• Isn't it sad I completely envie the monster eaters

• I never watched it lol

• My nose or my eyes. I don't like the shape and size of my nose that much and my eyes more so I don't have to wear contacts or glasses anymore. I have pretty poor eyesight and I can't see anything without glasses or contacts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Now that you mentioned that... have you ever considered laser eye surgery?

• Yes I have but I don't really have had time for the recovery. Besides it's a lot of money and I'm just a poor student.

• Understandable, well my brother got it done and he never needed glasses or contacts ever again after that. And from what I remembered it took him 2 weeks to recover

• A lot of things.

Id make my eyes a little less slanted and have a more arched shape on my eyelids (because im half chinese so i dont have big double eyelids). Id like a little more shallow nose bridge between my eyes so my face doesn't look flat and for it to elevate the tip of my nose. Id also like to have the two sides of my nose higher than the middle, and for my nose to be a little pointier, thinner, finer, and less round. I want longer and thicker lashes, a little bit more protruding ears, thinner and less round face shape, less chubby cheeks, "flatter" lips because mine are like snow white's lips, like small and round. I want a bigger smile to show more of my teeth, and i hate how one side of my smile shows less teeth than the other.

But if i had to change just ONE thing... then i dont know
    Probably bigger eyes since my face shape is just round because im chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • Smaller hips and thighs, being really picky I wish I could tan but that's minor in comparison

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be thinner.
    ANNNNND maybe like 2 inches taller. The amount of calf raises I do is incredible. I'm 5'2" and I hadn't reach anything haha.
    How tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 5'7

• You're still young, so just be active and you'll grow. The myth where you can only grow as tall as your parents is straight bull crap. I have a cousin that is living proof of it. Both of his parents are tall BUT he is taller than all of them. And it's all because he is an athlete, stays active and eats the right foods.

• I'll keep it up.
      And don't worry about your height you're good

• I wish my penis to height ratio was different

1|3
    0|0
  • smaller nose would be the main thing and slightly bigger titties 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • body xD everything about it xD want to have them kim k curves hahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • Not to call you out but you did complain about already getting too much unwanted attention from men at the gym lol. Waning kim k curves would only make that worse. It's all good though

• @FroggyDoggy96 i want it for myself and my self confidence not to be mens eye candy

• I know, I was just stating the obvious that with those kim k curves comes the unavoidable extra attention from men, which has already driven you to the point of avoiding public places. But it seems like that's a compromise you'd be willing to make, so fair play

• Wish my stomach was smaller and slightly bigger butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe my voice. When I listen to recordings it bothers me so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh whoops you said appearance, nevermind then lol.

• Show All
    • It could be anything about you on a physical level. Your voice is part of your body... sorry I made it complicated af 😂

• Oh okay, that's okay 🙂

• As always it would have to be a reduction to my bust.

0|0
    0|0
    • NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:( :( :(

;-)

• Show All
    • I am married and we have actually been trying for a family for the past twelve months.
      Sadly without success.

• Well damn... I hope the best for you 😕 hopefully soon you get to have your children

• Really, guys need to get over the height issue. If you're a nice guy in decent shape it matters not.

0|0
    0|0
    • True... but there are those few shallow girls out there that like guys that are 6' or taller. I once got rejected by a girl that was 5'2" and she said "you're not 6' feet tall, so no, sorry"

I walked away thinking. Jeez 5'2 with an attitude

• Show All
    • Meaning you're too good for her

• Yeah her attitude was definitely horrible lol not sure what I did to deserve it

• Hummmm hard to choose. Prob my scars 😣

0|0
    0|0
  • Smaller nose and a non potato face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Prettier face...

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing I am happy with it

0|0
    0|0
  • My boobs? 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • my stomach or butt

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• Height, yes. I got gifted with a big dick but cursed with average female height. God is a troll.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dude... same fucken shit. 5'7" ?

• Show All
    • Yeah I hear ya. Personally man for me the main problem with my height involves work and business settings. I already look like a little kid cause of my face and when you factor in my height people still to this day think I'm a damn 18 year old. Like damn... I'm 24!

• I hadn't measured my height in years so I don't really know my exact height, but I think I'm 5'9" or 5'10", I'm definitively taller than 5'7", but I'm definitively not 6' tall.

• Probs the whole face-ish thing I've got going on. Yeah my face hah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height and weight (not lose weight... gain weight)

0|0
    0|0
  • My posture

0|0
    0|0
  • how tall?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 5'7"

• Show All
    • Never thought of it that way, thanks for the input man

• No prob. I feel bad for people who feel down about things like their height. Although I would say I'm above average in looks right now, I went through years of bad acne - at one point I dropped down to my knees and cried about it. But the acne's gone now and I get to have height, so always consider what you're lucky enough to have. My hairs a bit thicker, so even though I can get it to look good, it takes some time. People with straight hair, let's assume you have that, don't really have to spend an incredible amount of time on that. You might think that's a small issue, but imagine me having to fix it up every single day to look on point (which I end up doing - humble brag). That's all, not gonna drag this out, but like I said, take a minute to review all the things you take for granted that you are lucky enough to have, then see if you wanna say fuck my genetics.

• Hmmm. I would make my jaw bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here. Height

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd change my whole face.

0|0
    0|0
    • You crack me up man lol your opinions are always unorthodox

Recommended myTakes