Any remedies for speedy hair growth?

I am using terbentine oil and almond oil (simply adding them into my shampoo) and I think it has made a difference. I don't want to use any extensions, so I want my hair to be long till June! It is just a little above my shoulders now. Can you please help me?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I brush my hair a lot to stimulate the hair follicles so that they produce oil, which helps it grow quicker.
    I condition the living hell out of it with Aussie 3 minute miracle.
    I don't apply heat to my hair or anything... I am a lazy ass and all I do is brush it. But the less heat you put to your hair, the easier it will be for your hair to grow since you would be giving it a break. I also only trim my hair a few inches every once in awhile. I am due for a trim but I have to wait till my schedule opens up. 😞