What hair length do you prefer for a girl (see pics!)? Should a girl have every hair length at one point in her life?

• What hair length do you prefer for a girl (see pics!)?  Should a girl have every hair length at one point in her life?
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
    Vote F
  • Other - comment below
    Vote G

69

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted F, because I prefer long hair on a girl, the longer the better.

I don't think that girls should have every hair length in their life. If a girl has always had long hair, she is much more attractive for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I loveeee long hair for girls, though I feel like at some point they have to make a chop (or a big one) its just refreshing and its like why not?

• What age do you think is good for a girl to chop her hair off

• teen def. because you're just becoming urself, so ages 16-20(I have before also)