What hair length do you prefer for a girl (see pics!)? Should a girl have every hair length at one point in her life?

• What hair length do you prefer for a girl (see pics!)?  Should a girl have every hair length at one point in her life?
    Vote A
  • What hair length do you prefer for a girl (see pics!)?  Should a girl have every hair length at one point in her life?
    Vote B
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
    Vote F
  • Other - comment below
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted F, because I prefer long hair on a girl, the longer the better.

I don't think that girls should have every hair length in their life. If a girl has always had long hair, she is much more attractive for me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I loveeee long hair for girls, though I feel like at some point they have to make a chop (or a big one) its just refreshing and its like why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • What age do you think is good for a girl to chop her hair off

• teen def. because you're just becoming urself, so ages 16-20(I have before also)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• A is a bit too short for me.. but perhaps on the right person.
    B is cute
    C is ok
    D I can deal with

Longer, and it'll just get in the way of doing things.. I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly love long hair, but at the end of the day, do whatever makes you happy, it is your life and no one else's

1|0
    0|0
  • it all depends on the girl and her personality and facial structure cause some can pull off short hair but not long hair and vise versa

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women to actually look like women and not dykes.

0|0
    2|0
  • As long as the girl is sexy, i couldnt care less...

0|0
    0|0
  • B, D and E

0|0
    0|0
  • it's best if she keeps it trimmed. I don't mind a full bush, but if she keeps it trimmed or shaved completely, I won't have to fight the jungle with my tongue when I'm eating her out. :D oh, and hair length on the head? I don't mind. If she likes her hair cut a certain length, I'm cool with it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • C or D.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• hair length should depend on the girl because different face shapes look best with different hairstyles. I have had all these lengths. I am working on growing my hair to my waist but at the same time I want to cut is off somewhere between my shoulders and chin because it looks so fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm somewhere between B and C. I think long hair looks the best, but mine sadly doesn't grow much past my shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like E , but all can be pretty on different girls ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • All look great...

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted E.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes