Girls, Ok, how is it many girls can't balance in heels, but then I see this video? Are they really too hard to balance in?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard enough to walk a tightrope in flats, let alone in heels. It's something that requires a huge amount of practice and preparation and probably a fair amount of natural talent as well. Asking why normal women have a hard time with heels based on one person walking a tightrope in them is like asking why most guys would have a hard time pulling a dining room table around with their penis when this guy can pull a truck with his.
    www.eastbaytimes.com/.../

• Also, to answer your real question, balancing in heels and walking gracefully in them requires a lot of strength and muscular control. It takes practice, it's tiring, and it can be really uncomfortable or even painful. So how good a woman is at walking in heels depends on a huge combination of factors- how much practice she has had, how strong she is, how comfortable her feet feel in them, etc.