Are there more beautiful women than good looking men?

It's more common with pretty females than males? If that's true, is that biologically or caused by the society? I knows beauty is the eye of the beholder; subjective. But I've seen more pretty girls than handsome guys and I'm not attracted to women.
  • Yes (Explain how)
  • No (Explain why)
I'm talking about physical appearance. I'm wondering if there are more pretty women than handsome/good looking guys. Are good looking guys more rare?

2017

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I mean of course men won't match women on the PRETTY scale, but on attractiveness levels I much prefer men when we're talking about what I prefer to oggle.

Gimme dat stocky, solid boddeeeehh.

• I'm only attracted to men. I thinks Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth and Aidan Turner is very hot. But there are very few guys who's as good looking as them. Most men are average or less. But I've seen more pretty or cute women and girls out there. I'm wondering if pretty women are more common than handsome guys, or it's just their makeup or our society?

• I think it's just that women inherently groom and care for themselves more that gives them the appearance that there are more attractive women than men, because the average guy doesn't go through half of the shit they do for their appearance.

• Makes sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say yes. The fact that men are usually more aggressive and more likely to fight is an evolutionary trait that ensures that only the strongest men get to reproduce. Groups of gorillas are led by strong alpha males, that are only the males allowed to mate with the females. Omega males can tag along, but they won't be allowed to mate, unless if they can prove themselves. Humans are very similar, but we don't judge each other on our ability to fight, we judge each other on our looks. Strong is sexy, and good looking males faces can take punches better.