My acne scar still has not gone away. What should I do?

I had a pimple and I now regret popping it. I put the bleaching cream on it, and I even exfoliated my face and I have been drinking water, but it has not gone away.

11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost everyone I know has an acne scar or two. They aren't anything to be ashamed about. They usually fade with time. I've had some for five years or so and others that have faded. How long have you had it?

I wouldn't suggest using a bleaching cream. Mederma extra strength is the best anti-scar cream I've used and it's not limited to acne. I'd suggest using that. I noticed a significant difference in my red keloid scars in about 6 months of using it every night. It's best to use it in the morning and at night, but I just didn't have time in the mornings