Help about my face?

so i don't have acne or anything but i want to make sure i prevent it. what can i do?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep your skin hydrated, don't shower excessively, as well as not using too hot water.. And finaly, don't touch your face with your hands more than you have to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately you can't really if its in your genetics to get it, however you can make sure you face is always clean, eat nutritious foods, there's this diagram about when you gets spots and what does it mean etc. SO you can try using that to prevent it too.