Help about my face?

so i don't have acne or anything but i want to make sure i prevent it. what can i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep your skin hydrated, don't shower excessively, as well as not using too hot water.. And finaly, don't touch your face with your hands more than you have to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately you can't really if its in your genetics to get it, however you can make sure you face is always clean, eat nutritious foods, there's this diagram about when you gets spots and what does it mean etc. SO you can try using that to prevent it too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• My face was breaking out like crazy for my entire high school years then I found this YouTube video about a skincare product that was being sponsored. I tried it out and now I'm clear of pimples and scars. It's called curology and it online where you pay only 20 a month. I am really not a person that comments stuff like this but this has helped my confidence so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough call as some skin types will get acne no matter what. I had severe acne at your age. Regular cleaning, no touching and no popping GREATLY helped. Plus avoid certain foods, like chocs, eggs, greasy stuff etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure your pores are clogged so the acne can't get in

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wash your face with a gentle oil free cleanser twice a day. Use a moisturizer before bed and always take makeup off.

0|0
    0|0
  • just clean it everyday... not much more you can do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes