Do you have to wear all black at a funeral?

I don't have a black skirt, and it's too cold to just wear a blouse, I'll need something over it, but I don't have anything black, or black shoes. If I wear white and black and possibly brown, is it disrespectful?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you don't, but you DO have to take funeral dress up tips from Caitlyn Jenner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly you can wear anything, color doesn't have to do with anything at a funeral except make it seem more sorrowful than it should be. Wear white. White is such a nice light color, it gives you a breath of fresh air.