I want to dye my hair, any tips or warnings?

Want to dye my hair a rose gold color and my original hair color is brown. But Im worried I won't get back my original color, and I've never dyed my hair before so this will my first time!

Wanted to do this as a way of rewarding for my weight loss!

Any tips or suggestions? Thanks!

232

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're Asian please go straight to platinum silver

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll likely have to bleach your hair, which can be pricey. Just make sure that you like the colour you'll be dyeing it because it'll still be semi-permanent. I would suggest going to a professional for your first time as a bleach and dye can get pretty messy. You might also want to try dyeing strands of your hair first before going completely rose gold.

• Do you know how often you have to get your hair redyed each time?

• Oh okay thats good; If it was weekly would of never bothered.
      Thank you!

• You're welcome :)