Can uh rate these 3 indian heartthrobs on scale of 1 to 10... who looks mch hotter in sunglasses 😘?

these are the three "heartthrobs" of india , grls r crazzy fr them... not jus in india bt from diff. countries too...

indian actors r the most charming actors in the world 😘

i've marked them as a 1st , 2nd & 3rd actor... jus rate them , which one looks hotter ☺😊😘
  • can uh rate these 3 indian heartthrobs on scale of 1 to 10...who looks mch hotter in sunglasses 😘...? 1...
    Vote A
  • can uh rate these 3 indian heartthrobs on scale of 1 to 10...who looks mch hotter in sunglasses 😘...? 1...
    Vote B
  • can uh rate these 3 indian heartthrobs on scale of 1 to 10...who looks mch hotter in sunglasses 😘...? 2...
    Vote C
  • can uh rate these 3 indian heartthrobs on scale of 1 to 10...who looks mch hotter in sunglasses 😘...? 2...
    Vote D
  • can uh rate these 3 indian heartthrobs on scale of 1 to 10...who looks mch hotter in sunglasses 😘...? 3...
    Vote E
  • can uh rate these 3 indian heartthrobs on scale of 1 to 10...who looks mch hotter in sunglasses 😘...? 3...
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Fawad and Ranbir both are overrated

0|0
    0|0
    • the first one is much more overrated then , the two others... he is a prince ☺

What Guys Said 1

• i look better than all these guys tbh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes