Belly button piercings?

Do you guys think they're sexy? I'm thinking of getting it done and I think it's pretty on a flat stomach

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I bellybutton piercings are okay i guess I don't really like them i love girls bellybuttons i think they look better with nothing on them. You are right they do look better on a flat belly. Innie or outtie?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am probably going to take it out soon, however if you want it then beware that it leaves a hole.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I like a belly button piercing on a girl i don't see it looking bad but good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure but i dont like it, won't it hurt? Why if your belly grows or why if someone punched it.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's like getting anything else pierced, and avoid getting punched I guess

• @aoifeislovable lol well im a guy so its different, pretty hard to avoid getting punched when you go to the gym often and wear armour and spar. Why if someone came along and just punched you, you dont have control over this situation. So you can't just avoid it lol.

• @aoifeislovable anyway if you want to do it, dont let anyone else tell you otherwise. Iv heard of girls get perciengs in there vaginas and tounges.

• I think it's hideous

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• As long as you like it then get it. Do it for yourself not other people

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to get mine done too😍

1|0
    0|0
  • You should!! It don't hurt and it's really cute!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it looks low rent

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it will get caught on your clothes and hurt 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy sexy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes