Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any tattoos and if you do what do they mean (if they mean something) and what do you have a tattoo of? :]
If you don't have any tattoos, are you planning on getting some in the future?

i have currently one tattoo. it's of the deathly hallows and it reminds me how the harry potter series have helped me in life.
i'm also planning to get a blue hydrangea tattoo on my left shoulder to honour my grandma

1710

Most Helpful Guy

• I have three. I have a war torn American flag on my pec that I got after bootcamp in the Marine Corps. I have one on my ribs in honor of my friend who's life was taken overseas. I then have one on my shoulders which was the start of a half sleeve that I never finished.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not have any yet, though I probably will get some. I'm terrified of needles though and a big baby when it comes to pain so I just gotta hope I don't back out :P If I do get one, I'm an ancient history student so I always thought about getting something related to that. Dionysus is super interesting to me so I thought about maybe getting a grape vine trailing down my arm and curling over my shoulder. I also thought about getting an epithet tattooed in the original Greek, though I'm not sure which one I'd get.

Other than that, my old dog had to be put down in December at nine years old and my mother got his paw print stamped in ink and in plaster cast and planned on getting it tattooed onto her but she already has paw prints on her wrist and kinda went off the idea of getting his paw print. But the idea grew on me :P I like that it's not just any print, it's his and he was probably the dog that really impacted on my love for animals and if I got his print on my wrist, it'd be a pretty nice representation of that, especially since it would mean me and my mother would have similar tattoos. I like the idea of it being almost watercolour though rather than a black and white tattoo, maybe having the colours be like pink, blue and purple and all light and pretty, I dunno.