Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any tattoos and if you do what do they mean (if they mean something) and what do you have a tattoo of? :]
If you don't have any tattoos, are you planning on getting some in the future?

i have currently one tattoo. it's of the deathly hallows and it reminds me how the harry potter series have helped me in life.
i'm also planning to get a blue hydrangea tattoo on my left shoulder to honour my grandma

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have three. I have a war torn American flag on my pec that I got after bootcamp in the Marine Corps. I have one on my ribs in honor of my friend who's life was taken overseas. I then have one on my shoulders which was the start of a half sleeve that I never finished.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not have any yet, though I probably will get some. I'm terrified of needles though and a big baby when it comes to pain so I just gotta hope I don't back out :P If I do get one, I'm an ancient history student so I always thought about getting something related to that. Dionysus is super interesting to me so I thought about maybe getting a grape vine trailing down my arm and curling over my shoulder. I also thought about getting an epithet tattooed in the original Greek, though I'm not sure which one I'd get.

Other than that, my old dog had to be put down in December at nine years old and my mother got his paw print stamped in ink and in plaster cast and planned on getting it tattooed onto her but she already has paw prints on her wrist and kinda went off the idea of getting his paw print. But the idea grew on me :P I like that it's not just any print, it's his and he was probably the dog that really impacted on my love for animals and if I got his print on my wrist, it'd be a pretty nice representation of that, especially since it would mean me and my mother would have similar tattoos. I like the idea of it being almost watercolour though rather than a black and white tattoo, maybe having the colours be like pink, blue and purple and all light and pretty, I dunno.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I have a fibbinaci spiral around my legs, and it represents natures, logical but messy way of making things, an English D on my upper bicep because im a big tigers fan and always will be, then i have a tribute to my brother on my shoulder blade, he died in a snowboarding accident so its a snowy mountain with the sun behind it ant the sun was the center of the colorado flag, and it said R. I. P. above it and his name below it. And a wolf on my chest because my name is wolfgang and i go by wolf

0|0
    0|0
  • got three
    one is of a flaming skull, typical rocker tat
    one is a rose with my deceased brother's name, explains itself
    and one is of a lion with "drug free" written around it, when i identified as straight edge

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a black outline of a crescent moon under my left ear. I got it for a singer whose music and stuff made me happy even through some tough times.

I'm planning to get roses for my grandmother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got three so far.

If a girl doesn't like tattoos, then I could not give any less of a shit lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No and I don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and I never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • ill prob get one that is a quote "if your going through hell keep going - Winston church hill" or another quote

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• no i don't own any tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • I have four, a Maori design on my hip for my family, a star constellation on my lower back for a few loved ones I've lost, a UV butterfly on my wrist with my sisters name and an infinity arrow on my forearm for a current journey I'm struggling with

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a tattoo of a mountain scene inspired by my home town in a diamond shape on my upper back. I've also got a Celtic knot and eagle feathers on my left thigh to represent my Irish and Native American family. Right now I'm planning on turning the tattoo on my left thigh into a partial leg sleeve with floral and geometric elements. I'm also constantly thinking about designs for a full sleeve on my right arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm planning to get some. I've been thinking about a small stylized firework to honour my grandma.
    Also the hand grenade heart from the cover of American Idiot sooner or later, and a quote on my ribs. I still have to decide everything though

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got one on my back, it's an anti-possession symbol, it reminds me of my family like my mum, my nan and my cousin as we all have similar beliefs about evil spirits.
    I also want to get a fishing rod somewhere, as my grandad passed away last year and I want to keep him close, hope this helps๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a tattoo on my thigh one on my shoulder a piece from my vagina to my hip and one on my upper arm they all mean something except the one down below that was just for kicks

0|0
    0|0
  • I really want one. It's really difficult to decide on a particular one. I like the mountain theme but I can't think pf anything specific I'd want.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I don't have any. I would like to get one but the one I'd like is way too expensive, so I'd rather use that money for something else

0|0
    0|0
  • No , but lately I've been considering getting a small one. I like tattoos on other people ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm planning on getting two one will be angel wings with a crown on top somehow in the shape of a lotus flower and in between in wings will be two lines that a self harming scars. The Crown represents being a queen or striving to be a queen as well as a new beginning , the wings strength to carry myself as a queen with grace and elegance. The scars are to remind me of where I've been. The other one is a heart with a semi colon in it with 2 birds inside and one outside. The semi colon is to represent having possibly ending my life but still carrying on the birds represent apart of my life where I left trapped and caged by religion and living in a certain country and rhen being free from living them both the heart is for the courage and self love that I had to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • on the upper part of the right arm on the inside I have " you are my sunshine " in honour of my great grandad he always sang it to be

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a tattoo from when I was 16 a stick and poke of a parrot face on my butt my friend did it in the back of her summer trailer on vacation

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like a small lock in my left wrist. Maybe in 5-8 years

0|0
    0|0
  • nope but would like to have one one day

1|0
    0|0
  • Not... yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one on my forearm or however you spell it. it Is in honor to my grandfather who was like my dad. but sadly passed away last Christmas.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes