Is is weird for a straight dude to be into fashion?

Off late, I've been following a lot of male fashion vloggers and been dressing pretty well, which I didn't do before in my life.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not. I like when guys dress well and care about how they look (so long as they're not super into themselves).

I know quite a few guys that are into fashion and love clothes shopping and putting together outfits.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is fine. It's not what you are interested in that defines your sexual preference. It's where you put your penis and in whom that defines your sexuality.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Definitely not! I think it's attractive when guys know how to dress well. I also think that guys who work in fashion are amazing !

0|1
    0|0
  • No.. Like.. whaaaaa I'm from LA and live in NY it's all about fashion here and there it's weird if you're not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Fashion doesn't have any gender or sexuality written all over it. It's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. There are straight male fashion designers.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah not weird! its good to dress well , it won't make you gay

0|0
    0|0
  • That does not make you gay, so nope. The only thing that makes you gay if you like other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I LOVE that 👌👌👌 good job, I love fashion

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess it is normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no i love guys with a great sense of fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. not at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No. I don't see what your sexual orientation has to do with you being into fashion...

0|0
    0|0
  • Men and women can be into fashion, it's a unisex interest. After all there is fashion for men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Newp

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your fine I wish I had fashion since

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Liking fashion does not define your sexuality