Is is weird for a straight dude to be into fashion?

Off late, I've been following a lot of male fashion vloggers and been dressing pretty well, which I didn't do before in my life.

157

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not. I like when guys dress well and care about how they look (so long as they're not super into themselves).

I know quite a few guys that are into fashion and love clothes shopping and putting together outfits.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is fine. It's not what you are interested in that defines your sexual preference. It's where you put your penis and in whom that defines your sexuality.