Why are dudes underwear so much more expensive generally?

Alright everyone, before you tell me women's panties are more expensive, no they're not. I'm a big fan of Calvin Klein, but they're so expensive. I bought my girlfriend a 3 pack of CK women's thongs, for 25 bucks, pretty reasonable for a name brand. 1 pair of men's is 20-40+ dollars. Even the men's thongs are more expensive. What gives?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• they aren't... most guys get underwear from walmart...

• Which are still roughly the price of VS another name brand.

• if that's where majority of women get their underwear it kinda does... but there is also Arie, Victoria secret, le vie en rose... just to name a few.

• Year VS is Victoria Secret. Extremely cheap. I got my girlfriend 10 pairs of underwear for like 50 bucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're buying the brand. If you don't like the price, stop buying the boxers.

• that was an example, I can name any brand and men's are more expensive.