Wearing a bikini to a music festival?

I'm planning on going to a music festival and it'll be beyond hot outside like 100+ degrees. Would it be bad to wear a strapless bikini similar to the one in the photo? Has anyone done this or is it not an appropriate outfit? It'll be a mix of indie punk and trance music. Wearing a bikini to a music festival?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• peoples who comes in such music festivals are good and full of life but on the ratio of 10:100 are rapist and predictors. girls with that kind of dress are most likely to get harassed or raped so think twice about wearing anything Girl its up to u😋😋

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure! I've worn bikinis to outdoor music fests in the summer many times. I've worn running shorts over the bottoms & I go barefoot.

You should see how dirty my bare feet are at the end of the day after walking around barefoot all day.

• What type of bikini?

• I was talking about music festivals. Got off on a tangent with vacations. Sorry!

• Went to Country Thunder a couple summers ago, saw several women in just bikinis.