Wearing a bikini to a music festival?

I'm planning on going to a music festival and it'll be beyond hot outside like 100+ degrees. Would it be bad to wear a strapless bikini similar to the one in the photo? Has anyone done this or is it not an appropriate outfit? It'll be a mix of indie punk and trance music. Wearing a bikini to a music festival?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• peoples who comes in such music festivals are good and full of life but on the ratio of 10:100 are rapist and predictors. girls with that kind of dress are most likely to get harassed or raped so think twice about wearing anything Girl its up to u😋😋

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure! I've worn bikinis to outdoor music fests in the summer many times. I've worn running shorts over the bottoms & I go barefoot.

You should see how dirty my bare feet are at the end of the day after walking around barefoot all day.

0|0
    0|0
    • What type of bikini?

• Show All
    • I was talking about music festivals. Got off on a tangent with vacations. Sorry!

• Went to Country Thunder a couple summers ago, saw several women in just bikinis.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Unless it's at the beach, I find it trashy... but it's a music festival, there's girls wearing underwear only, so a bikini wouldn't be the trashiest thing you'll see.

0|1
    0|0
  • Music festivals are pretty much clothing optional. It's all an attention competition and hook up fest, nobody is there for the music.

0|0
    0|0
  • do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Nudity is not a sin.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds acceptable to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think its fine just wear a secure one that holds everything in place properly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you had experience?

• Show All
    • I have worn a lot of cut out shirts. So shirts with the back cut out in lines. Tank tops and short shorts but it's been soo hot lately at these. They aren't on a beach but in a field but was still thinking bikini

• Nice! Send me a pm if you want and we can chat more about festivals.

• you will probably end up topless and you probably won't be the only one so.. 👍

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? Lol

• well yea, it's strapless lol wearing that or string bikinis is just calling for it
      free the nipple! 😂

• Haha

Recommended myTakes