What is your go to outfit/your personal style?

My go to outfit is black athletic leggings, black boots, a t shirt or crop top, and a black leather jacket. (If you couldn't tell black is my favorite color)
I would describe my personal style as a mix of grunge, hipster, and a little bit of biker if you count the leather jacket. I would also say a little boho in it cause I like flowy shirts and kimonos to add a more feminine side.

What about you guys? Maybe looking for some inspiration to change it up a little bit... πŸ˜„
Updates:
I also love oversize sweaters they're so comfortable, bless whoever invented the magicalness

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm just going out, then literally skinny jeans, (normally white) shoes and a top

If I'm dressing up, then I go more classic/chic or even (don't laugh) preppy πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Hmm my go to style is typically jeggings with vans or white converse and a normal t shirt. In the winter and fall months my go to style changes a bit but I still make use of the jeggings lol I really don't know what to call my style honestly haha

1|0
    0|0
  • You and your biker sideπŸ˜›
    Meh everyday I got dress in business clothes I hate it xD
    When I go out. Jeans, Tshirt, If it's cold out I'll wear a zip up hoodie, Jordons, maybe a hat. Depends on what I'm feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • All-Star, jeans, T-shirt, and if it's cool outside, then a leather jacket.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something like this:

g01.a.alicdn.com/.../...s-100-kapas-MMA-kasual.jpg

... and this:

i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...-neck-Slim-fit-Fashion.jpg

I can get away with it since most Japanese people think I'm in my early-mid 20s.

0|0
    0|0
    • Almost always slim jeans (not so tight but slimmer line) and I have a thing for shirts where the sleeves or chest are a different color, or there's logos/writing not just on the front and back but also the sleeves. I'm not so fond of t-shirts with just like a basic logo on front and back. I like the design to be asymmetrical or one that's different for the sleeves/chest for some reason.

• That depends but right now cause it's winter joggers and a hoodie or jeans and a shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • black or grey t shirt, black leather jacket, jeans, and hiking shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • 95% of the time, plain athletic clothes and shoes. 5% shirts, boots and jeans, when its night out.

1|0
    0|0
  • i just use any tshirt and shorts i get from goodwill

1|0
    0|0
  • Love to see you in leggings 😍 skinny legs

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg I love your style!! Let's see!!! Pic 😍

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I'm always most comfortable in a pair of good fitting jeans and a flattering T-shirt. I'll admit to turning into a bit of a basic bitch in the fall though, because boots, leggings, and sweater dresses start to dominate. I still can't do scarves though, not my thing.

However; if I had more money I'd absolutely start dipping into the vintage style. Circle skirts and all that other good stuff the 50's had to offer.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha don't worry I'm a basic bitch too were in it together! πŸ˜‚

• probably black t-shirt with my olivie jacket type thing, overly ripped jeans and combat boots. i also love anything mustard and flannels. also oversized nit sweaters are awesome. and the only type of jeans are retro high waisted.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont have a go to I dress how I feel Feel like shit? Sweat pants! Going for a run? Joggy pants and a sweater if it's hot shorts and a sports bra far as events go I dress for the event and how I feel I do love baby doll dressed in the summer but I pretty much no go to I do like color

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty much my entire wardrobe, but a rotation of colours
    https://i.imgur.com/i6qIq3M.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/vWr1xRa.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I describe my style as romantic, it includes plenty of embroidered pieces. I wear neutrals with a few pinks and reds for some pop of color. I wear a lot of knit dresses, they are my go to outfit, that way I'm keeping myself loyal to my feminine sense of fashion. I just find knit dresses so practical, I can easily throw them on when I'm in a hurry, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fit and flare sun dress :3! Wear all the time in summe and in winter with leggings, other than that Comfy loose shirt and nice-fitting jeggings are my go tos!

1|1
    0|0
  • I wear jeans and sweatpants a lot. I don't like to wear tight stuff. I think it's revealing, but once in a while I wear leggings or jegging.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans and a slightly oversized top with ballet flats

Or

A figure forming casual dress with heels

1|0
    0|0
  • My go to outfit, like what I wear the most, is this smock-y type shirt. It's black with a bright floral pattern, like sunflowers and orange and purple flowers, the chest is kinda open with laces to keep it from being too indecent and it had super big flowy sleeves. It reminds me of something from the 60/70s hippie flower power movement! 😊 I wear that with black leggings and whatever shoes are to hand, usually my shoes are kinda like converse and my usual pair is silver and a little sparkly. I kinda look like a 4 year old that's been allowed to dress herself πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I think my style is classic, with a touch of Southern belle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oversized jumpers, chucks, tank tops and dark blue skinny jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • God nobody has time for outfits. Pajamas all the way! #StillSleeping

1|0
    0|0
  • I love your clothing style!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! I've spent a while getting to know what I like and I think I've found almost the perfect lens for me! 😊

• Jeans, sweatshirt and running shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and some casual shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • Vintage/bohemian.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on my mood I shuffle every now and then

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I wear a black hoodie with super skinny ripped jeans that are either black or blue. Mostly black. With black and white concerse shoes and straightened hair.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes