What is your go to outfit/your personal style?

My go to outfit is black athletic leggings, black boots, a t shirt or crop top, and a black leather jacket. (If you couldn't tell black is my favorite color)
I would describe my personal style as a mix of grunge, hipster, and a little bit of biker if you count the leather jacket. I would also say a little boho in it cause I like flowy shirts and kimonos to add a more feminine side.

What about you guys? Maybe looking for some inspiration to change it up a little bit... πŸ˜„
I also love oversize sweaters they're so comfortable, bless whoever invented the magicalness

1911

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm just going out, then literally skinny jeans, (normally white) shoes and a top

If I'm dressing up, then I go more classic/chic or even (don't laugh) preppy πŸ˜‚