Girls, Girls would you ever shave your head like this or have you what do you think?

Girls, Girls would you ever shave your head like this or have you what do you think ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't go smooth with an actual razor but I've shaved my head for charity. No regrets but it was the biggest pain ever growing it back

0|0
    0|0
    • Why such a pain

• It was awkward, cold and it took months before I could style it into anything half way decent. Then the annoying stage where it's long enough to get in the way but too short to tie back

• Would you do it again

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• my hair is my life its what I wake up to do in the morning ell I've wrecked it now it was geougeous never had to b brushed never got notted and it was blonde its now pink and purple and it looks disgusting as in my of pic

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl in the picture is very beautiful and she can rock this style. I wouldn't shave my head, because I think I look better with long hair. But for some girls it looks cool if they are confident with this look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh heavens no. My head is shaped weird and I'm currently trying to grow my hair another 4-6 inches. Not go down to nothing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't suit it like that. The girl in the photo does though

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not shave my head unless for medical reasons. Its a pain to grow back out because it brings awkward phases in length and takes a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't if I didn't have a very good reason for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to, like my hair was falling out, or if I was doing it for charity then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally no, I don't feel that I could pull that off.

0|0
    0|0
  • never, when I was young I cut my hair very short and I would never do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did when I was in grade 3 because I had lice and I was bullied

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I dig my hair. Besides, I have no idea if I have the right head shape for that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I've had

0|0
    0|0
    • Like smooth like that did you like I t

• no I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope :o

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I definitely can't pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooooooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Just out of the blue? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too ugly for that

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my hair too much but I shave the back of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would

0|0
    0|0
  • No, of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaving your head takes guts I don't have, goes along with a certain style/personality I think

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes