Does a woman's value depend on her attractiveness?

Do guys treat attractive women better than ugly or average looking women? Are guys happier, more satisfied in general and proud when they are seen with an attractive woman than women who are not?

1023

Most Helpful Guy

• Value? Slave market value? Organ value? Labor value? There is no value we attach to people. There are women we find attractive and those we don't. An average girl can be very attractive for some reason to us and a gorgeous one - repulsive. And since beauty is subjective each man will react differently to different women. IN GENERAL a man will be more attentive and IN GENERAL they will feel better when with woman they like. The ones that we don't like - we don't really pay them any attention or treat them differently than anyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is true. Everyone treats attractive people better. It is a universal rule.

• Lol not really, most girls treat attractive guys no different

• @DanReynolds I get the impression they do treat attractive guys differently based on how i see them treat others.
      Obviously dont judge based on your self thats way too bias.