Does a woman's value depend on her attractiveness?

Do guys treat attractive women better than ugly or average looking women? Are guys happier, more satisfied in general and proud when they are seen with an attractive woman than women who are not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Value? Slave market value? Organ value? Labor value? There is no value we attach to people. There are women we find attractive and those we don't. An average girl can be very attractive for some reason to us and a gorgeous one - repulsive. And since beauty is subjective each man will react differently to different women. IN GENERAL a man will be more attentive and IN GENERAL they will feel better when with woman they like. The ones that we don't like - we don't really pay them any attention or treat them differently than anyone else.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That is true. Everyone treats attractive people better. It is a universal rule.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol not really, most girls treat attractive guys no different

• @DanReynolds I get the impression they do treat attractive guys differently based on how i see them treat others.
      Obviously dont judge based on your self thats way too bias.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Honestly yes, we are physical creatures, many may consider me unattractive but i still will only accept a skinny cute faced girl.

There is some degree of difference in what people find attractive however many do have the same view. I'm very sorry, I wish people could look as good as their heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but ugly women aren't treated badly. They're just not given any privileges, unless the guy is desperate.

Being an ugly woman is like being a man who isn't super hot.

1|2
    0|0
  • Not at all. Personality makes up for attractiveness. If I find that I can talk to them freely, it doesn't matter if they're unattractive because I won't be attracted to them in that way.

There's a very attractive girl at my work place that I hardly talk to at all unless I have to. I even try to avoid looking at her. She's not mean, but I can tell she's the type that I have to be careful with what I say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Nobody would like a girl having an attractive look but a patronizing attitude. I'd prefer a girl having good nature and an intellectual mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they use woman like a social status. Just Like how girls use guys for there money, to gain status.

Noone knows the meaning of relationships anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • since when girls use boys for money

• Show All
    • if it's only on special occasions, we may accept it, but we find it unfair if he has to pay for everything

• Can't speak for 'guys' but for myself, I don't find attractiveness to be particularly important in ascertaining a person's value.

0|0
    0|0
  • I treat ugly women the same as pretty women. And I would be more proud to be seen with an attractive woman. I don't date at all to begin with though

0|0
    0|0
  • Has nothing to do with 'being seen'. It's waking up in the morning and looking at her and thinking, "wow, so beautiful" or "omfg, what have I done."

Yes, looks has a lot to do with SMV. Most relationships cannot survive an extreme mis-match in SMV's.

The primary driver for a woman's SMV is her youth and beauty. By thirty that starts to wane, by forty it's the wall. Don't wait to marry up 'till you're post-wall. By then it's slim pickin's - all the good guys are married up and you have to compete with younger ones like you are now. In other words, don't squander your youth.

0|0
    0|0
  • To many women, yes they put a large percentage of their "value" into how they look.

0|0
    0|0
    • because men do. I wouldn't have even gave a crap about my appearance if men didn't care so much

• In first look, attire and attractive girl catch the eyes than ordinary girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Most pepole are nicer to pepole they find attractive it's not just a gender thing.
    And value depends on what your buying or where your selling a gallon of water is worth a lot more in the desert than in a uk restaurant.
    Your mind is your main value when your doing taxes or trying to build a gokart with suspension, Your body is if you want a good looking profile picture.
    To get guys it's a mix of your wits and your body and various other things pepole can have a lot going on in there heads so there's some psychology at play as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is really bullshit. i'd rather be with a girl who has a beautiful mind and a beautiful soul

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of men do so because male brains are split between the cranium and the crotch.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the women are the same

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman's worth is how good of a mother she is.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, you can put an actual value on a woman now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, not even gonna sugar coat it.

0|1
    0|0
  • On her as a person

0|0
    0|0
  • At first glance, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • A single young woman... I'm afraid so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long story short, yes. So do everything you can to better yourself physically; I'm not too big on surgery, that's a bit too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would Personaly never be with a girl thar doesn't look good. By looking good I mean fit, nice hair, height doesn't matter as long as she is not taller than me, and nice eyes. Although I never threat ugly women any differently than pretty ones.

I'm pretty sure this did not answer your question but I tried 😁.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One may find a woman beautiful whereas another may not, it's all relative.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes it does. 100%.
    Are there exceptions? Sure. But for the most part, you're screwed if you aren't at least a 7/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its easier to be proud of your girl if she looks good, than if she looks bad. Doesn't mean all a girl has to do is look good but probably good looking girls get away with more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no it doesn't!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it doesn't depend on how she looks

0|0
    0|0
  • thats a hypocritical question. if you believe it isn't, stop makeup and dressing up

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, like, duh!! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes