Is it racist to tell a black person who has his pants down to pull them up?

• yes that is racist
    Vote A
  • no it is not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Racist? No. Not unless you are doing so because you believe that you are superior to them, that them having their pants 'sagging' is an indication of their inferiority and you believe that you can tell them what to do as a result of your superiority (how we used to treat slaves). Racism is definitely existent in todays country but it is also something that we attribute to too many things (lack of diverse Oscar nominations, for instance).

Here is the definition of racism: "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Why do you care? It's their life. If you are so bothered by that, clearly you have some problems of your own.

0|0
    0|0
    • if they are at an establishment with a dress code it would matter very much for instance

• Show All
    • You really need to work out your priorities. -Ron Weasley

• i do not

• No I've told guys from all ethnics to pull their pants up plenty of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gawd I would love to tell some guys that!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I posted a question asking why (mostly) black guys let their pants sag and was told I'M a racist for asking.

• no it is not

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • How is it racist?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it isn't.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• If I started walking around like this in the United States:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c8b0fc0285.jpg

... I wouldn't consider it racist if they asked me to put some pants on.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it isn't racist, HOWEVER mind your own fucking buissness. Its like me going to a muslim lady and asking her to remove her hijab. He/she can do whatever they want to there body without anyone else telling them otherwise. HOW would you like it if i told you to wear your clothes the way i wanted it?

1|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of White, Asian and Hispanic boys that need to pull their pants up too. If you are a democrat these days, they would call you racist even though your not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, white, brown, peach, olive, yellow... an idiot is an idiot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Having your cacks hanging down which looks like you've Shat your pants is American prison slang for meaning available to be butt fucked as they like there peanut butter pushed back up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. In high school, I told this black freshman to pull his pants up and he didn't call me racist...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would it be? You don't insult the black ethnics, you're just trying to teach a guy what a correct way to dress is!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, talking to a person of color is racist.

0|4
    0|0
  • No, but you might get killed for doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is... what world do you live in?

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh.. no?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I would probably mind my own business. If he wants to look a certain way - It's not my job to stop him.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes