Do you think this outfit/accessory combination is too much?

Am I thinking too much outside the box? Is it a failed attempt to be original?
Especially with the trench coat.
Trench Coat
Little Black Dress
Heels
Clutch
Earrings
I'm thinking about completing the look with loose curls and a bold burgundy lipstick. By the way, let's forget about the price, lol, and I hope the trench coat isn't perceived as "cultural appropriation" because it's inspired by the Japanese yukata. Is there something I should change on this look?

196

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you have a theme or idea when putting these things together? I don't know what you are going for, and so I don't want to give you the wrong advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay first off, wow I'd have to sell my kidney in the black market for these things, but to answer your question frankly, all the pieces individually are really cute and nice, but I feel they clash together. Each piece is sort of bold either with the bunching of the dress, the design on the shoes and clutch, so I would consider wearing making a solid trench with a bold colour, a smaller sequenced clutch, like tiny diamonds or just plain black, and make just non dangly earrings. This is just my opinion. That trench is hella cute tho