Is this a good dress for my prom?

My senior prom is in May and I wanted to go on and get my dress and shoes out of the way. Well i decided to look on the internet because all the ones I've seen at store I'm not a fan of. So I ended up coming across this dress a few weeks ago and decided to but it. It's exactly the kinda style I love, and because I'm so short I wanted a dress that was a mini so I'll look a little taller lol. And I'm thinking for the shoes maybe plain white or ones that jave some little rhinestones or something on them. And I'm not positive on how to do my hair or anything yes so ideas for that would be amazing and very helpful. I don't have a date as my boyfriend recently cheated with my friend so I'll b going solo so I don't have to match a guy at all so I can look anyway I want lol. So I was wondering if this looks cute an appropriate for a promIs this a good dress for my prom??

185

Most Helpful Guy

• This looks great! I bet you'll be most beautiful one there :)

• I hope so. I really wanna look nice while there, any if I'll probably be by myself lol

• You can still have a great time even if you don't have a date! Just be yourself! :)

• I always am lol

Most Helpful Girl