Is this a good dress for my prom?

My senior prom is in May and I wanted to go on and get my dress and shoes out of the way. Well i decided to look on the internet because all the ones I've seen at store I'm not a fan of. So I ended up coming across this dress a few weeks ago and decided to but it. It's exactly the kinda style I love, and because I'm so short I wanted a dress that was a mini so I'll look a little taller lol. And I'm thinking for the shoes maybe plain white or ones that jave some little rhinestones or something on them. And I'm not positive on how to do my hair or anything yes so ideas for that would be amazing and very helpful. I don't have a date as my boyfriend recently cheated with my friend so I'll b going solo so I don't have to match a guy at all so I can look anyway I want lol. So I was wondering if this looks cute an appropriate for a promIs this a good dress for my prom??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• This looks great! I bet you'll be most beautiful one there :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope so. I really wanna look nice while there, any if I'll probably be by myself lol

• You can still have a great time even if you don't have a date! Just be yourself! :)

• I always am lol

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Looks really cute and elegant. No doubt, you will look gorgeous in it πŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • really nice actually

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks

• Show All
    • Seems reasonable. Some girl yesterday said she spent $1000. I wanted to tell her that no amount of money would make her skinny...

• I would never pay that much for a dress lol

• yes it's very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really nice. If it suits your body type you're good.

0|0
    0|0
    • it does. I'm super small so I needed something that wouldn't show off how little I am lol

• Then it should be perfect.

What Girls Said 17

• I don't know, its a pretty dress but to me I don't think it should be worn to prom. Homecoming is the time for shorter dresses, while prom is for longer ones (especially if you're a senior)
    I say go for it if you really want it and if it'll make YOU feel good about yourself. I just personally couldn't wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl, that dress is perfect. You will look amazing at your prom in it. That dirty cheater ex will wish he never did that to you and some lucky guy will realize that he has been missing out on you the whole time. Good luck and have fun!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally gave a high pitched "awwww" upon seeing this dress. It's so cute!! Get it! I've never been to prom and it's my senior year myself so I'm def going this year and In really excited this shop for prom dresses

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I didn't go my junior year so I'm looking forward to going even if I don't have a date lol

• Yeah I'm sorry about your boyfriend but you're gonna be breaking hearts wearing that at the prom this year ;)

• lol I hope so

• Its pretty, I think a cute curly updo will work tp show of the neck and whatever jewelry, and damn at least you're gonna look really cute so he'll feel stupid

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I wanted the prettiest dress I could find so I can make sure I look nice

• Show All
    • hopefully everyone likes it

• I think they will just be careful not to spill anything on it, it's pretty with just enough glamour to it

• Wow that is so pretty! I bet you will look amazing in it. Where did you get it and for what price? I love it😍

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I just googled white lace dress and eventually found it. I forgot the website. but it was a little over $100

• It looks okay. Not my style though. As a short girl myself I always found short prom dresses made me look stubby

0|0
    0|0
    • they actually always make me look taller

• Cool. Your so lucky I don't get to have a prom πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😿

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like long dresses are more so for prom... but it's cute you do you that's just my opinion!

0|0
    0|0
  • So pretty!!

0|0
    0|0
    • that's exactly what I thought when I came across it lol

• Yes you should totally get it

• I have. it just came yesterday lol. now I'm trying to look for a pair of shoes to go with it

• it is so cute!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's lovely

0|0
    0|0