Do I have a good waist to hip ratio?

My waist is 21.25 inches and my hips are 34.25 inches giving me a waist to hip ratio of.64. Normally a waist to hip ratio of.7 is ideal, so if I was able to add 2..75 inches to my waist I would have ideal. Do you think my ratio is fine or should I try to add inches ( and if the add inches one how would I do that?)
Updates:
Sorry.62 not.64

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trying to imagine it but can't say what's good if I don't know your full measurements I'm 40 25 39 and if it fell into a weird place it could possibly be gross

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• you have a really good wait to hip ratio I wouldn't worry about it. If you want to improve you should focus on being in shape and keeping healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be much easier to judge with a picture. Can't really reduce beauty to mathematics.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• As far as attraction is coming concerned, you have an attractive ratio. The biggest problem with being less than.70 is that you have a higher risk pregnancy due to your waist being smaller. This is something you'd have to discuss with your doctor if you ever become pregnant. Your hips are also narrow compared to the average woman which can cause complications during vaginal birth (C-section births are usually recommended for this). But if you're not trying to have a baby, then you don't have to worry about your waist being small other than possible back complications in the future

You're also only 16. Your body still has a few years left to mature, so don't worry about what you have now because it may change. I didn't grow anymore after your age, but my hips got a little wider. Even if your body doesn't change, don't worry about it too much. If anything, you're underweight and would need to gain a few pounds

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you have any advice to help gain weight, I am slightly underweight, yet I eat like a pig so no matter how much I eat I still don't gain weight and sometimes I lose weight

• The best way to gain weight is to eat two or three large meals a day without snacking in-between (because snacking restarts the digestive process and increases your metabolism and eating large meals reduces your metabolism). Make sure you eat a lot of calories for breakfast because those are the quickest to get used up and you don't want your body using all of your breakfast up and turning to use your stored fat cells. If you do snack throughout the day, eat something high in calories. Eat something for dessert after you've let your dinner sit a little bit

Bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes with syrup, and French toast are all good high-calorie breakfast foods. You can also go for the high-sugar breakfast cereals like Lucky Charms and Reece's Puffs. You'll want to eat more protein for lunch and dinner because it's healthier than straight fat. Red meat such as pork or burgers will be the best. Eat peanut butter or walnuts for snacks

Eating more calories than you expend will gain weight

• I think your waist to hip ratio is too much. It should be no more than.8

0|0
    0|0
    • Your response implies that mine is over.8, but it is under.8

• you're probably good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its good

0|0
    0|0
  • Very small waist, do you have muscle definition?

0|0
    0|0
    • A little bit, not a six pack or anything, but my stomach is hard without flexing

• I would think so, yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes