Summer coming. Excited about it? Swim? Lighter clothes?

As summer is coming. Are you guys excited about it as it will bring Swimming, Lighter clothes or you just hate it.

1917

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yes and no. I'm more excited for spring. Spring and fall are my favorite times of the year. Hate winter. Summer is too hot and humid where I live usually. Unless I'm at the beach, I don't like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it.. I hate that I have to wear revealing clothes, and the fact that other girls around my boyfriend are wearing like bitches makes me feel uncomfortable.

If everyone was just wearing normal as we used to in my childhood I'd be loving summer. This way... I dread it every year

• So you wear revealing clothing so your boyfriend only looks at you?

• So many so's, I'm so sorry

• @Levi_Wolfgang yes, I am sometimes trying to wear more revealing than I am comfortable with, only because I feel as if I should compete for his attention.. :/ world became so superficial