Summer coming. Excited about it? Swim? Lighter clothes?

As summer is coming. Are you guys excited about it as it will bring Swimming, Lighter clothes or you just hate it.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yes and no. I'm more excited for spring. Spring and fall are my favorite times of the year. Hate winter. Summer is too hot and humid where I live usually. Unless I'm at the beach, I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it.. I hate that I have to wear revealing clothes, and the fact that other girls around my boyfriend are wearing like bitches makes me feel uncomfortable.

If everyone was just wearing normal as we used to in my childhood I'd be loving summer. This way... I dread it every year

1|0
    0|0
    • So you wear revealing clothing so your boyfriend only looks at you?

• So many so's, I'm so sorry

• @Levi_Wolfgang yes, I am sometimes trying to wear more revealing than I am comfortable with, only because I feel as if I should compete for his attention.. :/ world became so superficial

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Corvette season! Whst's not to like! Of course, somewhere around August I'll get tired of heat and humidity snd pollen, but by then it'll be winter! Yay! put away the 'vette and get ready to go snow-drifting in the truck!

0|0
    0|0
  • We've barely had winter here, so I don't want summer quite yet!

1|0
    0|0
  • Can not wait till it's warm enough to hang out night fishing Fucking my wife on a log or rock while the kids nap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't wait ! ... Love warm weather, hanging out by the pool, cold beer, night time swims ! Bring it on !!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I always miss winter (hockey, skiing) but I love summer and camping, fishing, biking

0|0
    0|0
  • love it! I couldn't stand to wear jackets and jumpers anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I am excited. wanna come for swimming? ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes can't wait to see all the girls wearing lessential clothes. Ladies if the sunset out guns out.

0|0
    0|0
  • love summer I'm always outside anyways but at least in summer it's hot and enjoyable

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather keep my sweaters so I can hide my fat thank you

1|0
    0|0
  • GIRLS IN TIGHT REVEALING CLOTHES ;) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !

0|0
    1|0
  • i love it who doesn't like bikini season?

0|1
    1|0
  • yeah bit excited mano bili.. kesi ho tum?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it summer nights r awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh heck yeah.
    Less layers of clothing to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't wait really... I cannot stand winter, it's my worst nightmare.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• It's February. Sommer won't be coming for another 4 months.

2|0
    0|0
  • This year summer in my country will be crazy hot so I'm not looking forward for that. I dont mind summer but I hate wearing minimal clothes (within the legal limit and still sweating like a sinner in a church.

2|0
    0|0
  • Love it, can't wait! Sundresses, bikinis, beach and boat fun, top down on the car.
    Al fresco dining, running outside, It's pretty much my favorite season.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love it because this is the best i have looked since i was 16! but i am not ready to see all the thirsty girls and i don't have any nice clothes that actually stay on my body. they all fall off 😩😩😩

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo! I love winter clothes, and layering my outfits... I'm going to try and wear them as long as possible!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes! :D But i work in a kitchen so it's going to be boiling! :'( also over here in the UK it usually rains a lot!

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE spring and summer.

But then again, I like it when fall comes because #BOOTS. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love summer except for the overly hotness and sweat lol but everything else is cool the beaches, pools, swimsuits, sundresses, and sandals

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, but its still far away. Cold March and April first

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. Warmer weather, lighter clothes and just being outdoors.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I can ride my horse more and wear lighter clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! I already ordered last season clothes cheaply😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I like summer I'm ready for warm weather anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • I love summer. I love miniskirt too.