How old do you think a girl should be to carry a large purse?

I don't mean a little bag. I'm talking a bag like this oneHow old do you think a girl should be to carry a large purse?
My friend gave me a bag about this size, and I really love the bag, but I feel like I would look kind of dumb carrying around a bag that big at 14. I always thought about 16 or 17 looks more sensible for it. What do you think is a good age to carry around large tote bags?

76

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. the moment she has has enough stuff to carry around in that bag with a purpose for all those things...
    2. if it looks oversized for you then you probably shouldn't

so its not necessarily about the age... if its the right size for you n its serving its purpose then by all means use it.

• Yeah I just think it's a little big because it's pretty much as big as my torso

• yep... that's too big... just be patient you'll wear it in time.

Most Helpful Girl

• For school - you wear a backpack and that's that - it's functional and you won't hurt your back as badly as if you were to wear it all in any other sort of bag.

For wherever - do whatever you like...