How old do you think a girl should be to carry a large purse?

I don't mean a little bag. I'm talking a bag like this oneHow old do you think a girl should be to carry a large purse?
My friend gave me a bag about this size, and I really love the bag, but I feel like I would look kind of dumb carrying around a bag that big at 14. I always thought about 16 or 17 looks more sensible for it. What do you think is a good age to carry around large tote bags?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. the moment she has has enough stuff to carry around in that bag with a purpose for all those things...
    2. if it looks oversized for you then you probably shouldn't

so its not necessarily about the age... if its the right size for you n its serving its purpose then by all means use it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I just think it's a little big because it's pretty much as big as my torso

• yep... that's too big... just be patient you'll wear it in time.

Most Helpful Girl

• For school - you wear a backpack and that's that - it's functional and you won't hurt your back as badly as if you were to wear it all in any other sort of bag.

For wherever - do whatever you like...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• After 18 or 20. Or never, really. That women tradition of carrying a purse...
    It's amazing to tire and do badd things to your arm muscles and general posture...

Always like when i see women without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are no age rules concerning how much crap you girls carry round with you

0|0
    0|0
  • age has nothing to do with that i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Accessories look dumb when they're a prop, and reasonable when they're being used appropriately.

If you are carrying a large bag's worth of stuff, then it looks natural. If you are dragging a large empty bag around, it looks stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally fine, even at 14.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i've always used large handbags like these... more room to put your stuffs

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean @DaddiesLittleToy has been carrying around a purse since he was born

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't think it matters. As long as it fits your style you're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a bag, literally whenever

0|0
    0|0
  • As old as she wants. It's a free country

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 or something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes