1. Best drugstore full cover foundation?
2. Best drug store primer?
3. Best acne face wash and moisturizer?
4. Best Foundation for oily skin?
5. Best Drug store concealer?
It would be nice if you guys could also recommend things for me!
Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
It depends what is suited for your skin, go into a drugstore and ask one of the staff there, they are trained in this stuff and will be able to help you :)
for primer i like the elf one or hardcandy. also my go to concealer is a drugstore one. its rimmel and it's really good.
3. For acne- it depends on your skin unfortunately. What works for someone might not help you as much. That being said, I personally like the cetaphil oil control wash cuz it doesn't make your skin become too oily during the day. Great resource: www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/acne
For moisturizer- don't have a favorite but get one with sunscreen in it!
5. From what I know, Maybelline's under eye concealer is really popular.
Foundations: conceal+perfect 2-in-1 foundation - Milani
Infallible pro matte by Loreal
Colorstay foundation for combo/oily skin by Revlon
Concealers: Full coverage concealer by Kiko
Fit me concealer by Maybelline
HD pro concealer by LA Girl
HD concealer by NYX
Concealer in jar by NYX
Primers: Angel veil by NYX
Baby skin by Maybelline
Pore filler by NYX
Shine killer by NYX
Radiant boost face base by Kiko
Skin care: Benzac, stop acne face soap, the tea tree collection from the body shop is amazing! garnier has some great moisturizers, and SPF 50+ is the most important thing!!!
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.