Is it OK for a normal non swimmer, non model guy to shave legs?

If he is very hairy and already shaves his upper body and groin, would it be good if he then also shaves his legs arms?

Is it OK for a normal non swimmer, non model guy to shave legs?Is it OK for a normal non swimmer, non model guy to shave legs?

More ladies?
Anything?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Do whatever makes you feel good, but if you're straight that will most likely be a turn off for the ladies.

• Ya, totally straight man here, but the issue is that unlike an average man I am excessive hairy man. So, even if I leave it unshaved it's more of a turn off for the ladies I suppose. Because excessive hairy chest already turns off women

• Shaved groiin, chest and stomach but all natural very hairy legs , wouldn't it look odd and weird?

• Won't it look odd?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean if you feel more comfortable that way, then why not. Though personally I've not seen a reason to do so.

• The reason is that he is very hairy on legs and arms as well as torso, but he shaves his torso. So, he should obviously shave legs to look sexy?

• And if he leaves it all excessive hairy even then people will find it weird and ugly , isn't it?
      Any idea what would the ladies like better?

• I figure small to medium amounts of hair, since that seems to be the most "normal" for a guy. Not too much, but also not clean shaven.