Do you agree that you are only as GOOD by how ATTRACTIVE you are?

The easier you are on the eyes, the more people consider you a good person and will acknowledge the good deeds you have done for them.
Do you agree that you are only as GOOD by how ATTRACTIVE you are?Do you agree that you are only as GOOD by how ATTRACTIVE you are?
  • Yes
  • No

58

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I believe that people are only as good as how attractive they are? No

"The easier you are on the eyes, the more people consider you a good person and will acknowledge the good deeds you have done for them." This is true though, yes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mm.. not entirely so.. I'd agree that people find it easier to spot good deeds if the person if attractive to them.. But that's because they may look past good deeds done by people they aren't looking at. Your overall worth as a person has zero connection to how you look, however.