Do you agree that you are only as GOOD by how ATTRACTIVE you are?

The easier you are on the eyes, the more people consider you a good person and will acknowledge the good deeds you have done for them.
Do you agree that you are only as GOOD by how ATTRACTIVE you are?Do you agree that you are only as GOOD by how ATTRACTIVE you are?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I believe that people are only as good as how attractive they are? No

"The easier you are on the eyes, the more people consider you a good person and will acknowledge the good deeds you have done for them." This is true though, yes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mm.. not entirely so.. I'd agree that people find it easier to spot good deeds if the person if attractive to them.. But that's because they may look past good deeds done by people they aren't looking at. Your overall worth as a person has zero connection to how you look, however.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• i dont believe it myself, but thats how society is. you get away with a lot more the better u look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not!

0|0
    0|0
  • It helps yes, but I don't entirely agree with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you post a picture of yourself as the example here?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I completely disagree. Attractiveness has nothing to do with how good of a person someone is. In fact, I think it's the opposite. Attractive people tend to be rude and arrogant people

0|0
    0|0
  • No, for some reason sometimes people tends to hate attractive people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why else is Sammy Adams famous? If you ask a girl why she like him, the last thing she'll mention is his musical talent because he has none

0|0
    0|0
  • If you you are talentless and stupid than yeah that is all your worth. Applies to both genders

0|0
    0|0
  • somewhat

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat yes

0|0
    0|0
  • no. Fuck women

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes