What's more sexy: a women ina bomb a$$ dress or a woman in a bikini?

This has been weighing on my mind for awhile and for me personally I'd rather see a woman wearing a sexy ass dress then seeing her ina bikini. But I wanna see what all my fellow guys on here think

Girls: IF you happen to go that way you can put your opinion in as well, and if you don't go that way. What type of feedback would you notice when wearing either of the two?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, personally, wearing a dress can be elegant and only a little revealing, leaving a lot to the imagination. But a bikini can show off what you have- it leaves less to the imagination, for sure, but hey, that toned tummy would be greatly admired ;)