What's more sexy: a women ina bomb a$$ dress or a woman in a bikini?

This has been weighing on my mind for awhile and for me personally I'd rather see a woman wearing a sexy ass dress then seeing her ina bikini. But I wanna see what all my fellow guys on here think

Girls: IF you happen to go that way you can put your opinion in as well, and if you don't go that way. What type of feedback would you notice when wearing either of the two?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, personally, wearing a dress can be elegant and only a little revealing, leaving a lot to the imagination. But a bikini can show off what you have- it leaves less to the imagination, for sure, but hey, that toned tummy would be greatly admired ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I think a dress. It can hide problem areas and add more mystery that draws you in than "boom, here's my ass". Although many women look mighty fine in a bikini as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls in bikinis look better if you ignore the belly buttons, which I do.

I've never worn a bikini/2 piece so I've never received feedback on it. But people do compliment me when I wear dresses lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea a dress leaves more to the imagination but in either I always get stares or "she has a fatass" etc occasionally

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

Recommended myTakes