Should I cut my hair to my shoulders?

My hair is currently close to mid-back, but it is starting to look kind of bad from having not been cut in ages. It also fades to a slightly lighter and different color towards the ends since I used to dye it, but haven't in ages. I used to have it at my shoulders and it was easier to manage and looked nice. I know it will eventually grow back if I don't like it, but I'm still on the fence about it. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest cutting it. Having hair midway can be a tough thing. My female freind had it mid way for a year. Told me that she was never going to have it that long again. It looks fairly nice but is always getting tangled, stuck on things, and in the way. Also I think that it personally looks better higher, cause once it gets to low it kind of looks bad cause you can't fully maintain it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Doooo it!!! I recently did and omg it's so much healthier and easy to deal with. I can actually leave it down and not in a braid!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• send your pic showing you hair properly. maybe I can give you the best suggestion

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• yeah.. do it
    I too recently cut it down till shoulders and it looks great and feels grear too to have a new look! :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Go for it! It will look more polished and if you don't like it, hair always grows back.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes