Will I get a lot of attention if I dye my hair a bright unnatural red color?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Some
    Vote B
  • no
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you think it will suit you, look cool and all that? I loved dyeing my hair colors like hot pink. It looked beautiful :) Some people like parents and older relatives may not like it and act rudely towards you, which shouldn't stop you but just saying☆

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt that... A friend who told me something. Now decreased. She says back in 1950's in high school when a girl, who dyed her hair red... In result she get called as " Whore" it forced her to drop out of school.

Another friend did dyed flamin' red... ( horrible) She did asked general public opinion. Not good and dyed back to her old blond hair! *PUKE!*

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I never really get that much attention when I dye my hair unnatural colours but everyone's different. You may get lots of attention 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dyed my hair red, neon purple, neon blue, silver, lime green before. I got a lot of attention... nice attention

0|1
    0|0
  • So many people with dyed hair nowadays, would it even stand out?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it'll turn heads lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Common sense? Tf you think

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh no don't dye it

0|0
    0|0
  • I still wouldn't notice you

0|0
    0|0
  • you'll get a lot of attention, that's for sure

but more negative than positive attention

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it will stand out

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I dyed mine deep purple it was noticeable regardless, I got a lot of complements from work but not to many from random people, people will look though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

They say there's no such thing as bad publicity/attention, I tend to disagree lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you will

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes