So I met a girl who is cool with me crossdressing and wearing panties instead of boxers?

I know her from high school and she is going to take me shopping for girl clothes and teach me how to do my make up. She also wants me to throw my boxers away and wear panties daily but is that a good idea?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe keep a few boxers just in case :) happy to see you're getting more comfortable with it !!!

• Thats what i was thinking, plus some days i actually prefer boxers. But she thinks i should wear them full time, she also wants me to go out in public 2-3 times a week fully dressed up wig and all. I want to do that eventually but im not ready for it yet im scared i might run into some one i know but would you do that if you were a guy?