So I met a girl who is cool with me crossdressing and wearing panties instead of boxers?

I know her from high school and she is going to take me shopping for girl clothes and teach me how to do my make up. She also wants me to throw my boxers away and wear panties daily but is that a good idea?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe keep a few boxers just in case :) happy to see you're getting more comfortable with it !!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Thats what i was thinking, plus some days i actually prefer boxers. But she thinks i should wear them full time, she also wants me to go out in public 2-3 times a week fully dressed up wig and all. I want to do that eventually but im not ready for it yet im scared i might run into some one i know but would you do that if you were a guy?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Are you buying ones for women? That may cause problems with your genitals. You still need support for your balls

0|0
    0|0
    • I buy a larger size and i adjust them to fit me properly. I have been wearing panties since i was ten so i know what im doing. Its usually the lace thongs that fit the most comfy while at the same time they are sexy feeling. Or ill wear cotton/polyester thongs, ill wear lace panties, or ill wear silk thongs or panties. I usually wear a large to an extra large with panties and they fit more comfy than boxers. If i lived alone i would sleep in them. I also sometimes wear bras usually different sizes and i just stuff them, and sometimes i full on dress up all the way. I mean wig, make up, dress/skirt/blouse/booty shorts/ yoga pants, anything girly. High heels, slippers, sandals, panties, and bras. I havnt gone all out in a while but i have been wanting to lately. Its weird im not gay i like girls, but somedays i just want to be a girl so i end up dressing like one.

• I would still stay in tune w/ the manly side but its cool you found someone whose okay with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you, she sounds sweet

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't believe you

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that? I could care less if you do or dont. I honestly couldnt believe it either at first. I have always wanted to meet a girl that will help me crossdress since i started ten years ago. She said they are just clothes so who cares.

• I think this is just your fantasy...

• i mean you guys do whatever you want...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I like to dress too, but only for the bedroom. If I dresses everyday it would be common place and therefore boring and no longer different and exciting. So, for me, everyday is not a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's all up to you. if you are comfortable with it then it's ok.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes