Should I be an angel, a devil og a princess for a costume party?

Hey!
First off, I'm a 19 year old girl.
I can't decide whether to be an angel, a devil or a princess for an upcoming costume party. I'm not going to go full on costume crazy, but I'm either going to wear a halo, devil horns or a tiara.
I plan on going for a kind of sexy look :)
What do you think would be the best?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your attitude, though.
    If you're an innocent, soft spoken girl; the tiara or the Halo. If you're extroverted and energetic; the devil.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not going for a full costume I think the devil look would give you the most to work with especially since you said you want to be sexy. You could do a black top with maybe some cutouts or one of those tops that have the strings crossing up the front that are really popular right now. And then some black skinny jeans (the ripped ones would look cool). And then for makeup you could do a smokey eye or a dark lip or something.