How do you shave stubble hairs?

I shave my pubes, and I like the skin when it's smooth. However it usually starts getting prickly the day after I've shaved it. But the thing is, when I shave the stubble, it makes me bleed and the shave doesn't look as clean and pretty as it would if I did it with longer hairs? I always use shaving cream and a new razor.
Does anyone know how to get around this? Whether it's with pubes, facial hair, whatever. (Btw I'm asking for a way to get around it with SHAVING, not waxing)

15

Most Helpful Guy

• shaving too low and beraly have any hair will irritate your shin even sometimes for guys on the face beard just let it grow out more

• Yeah, but I'm having sex tomorrow and I don't want it to be prickly

• Well I've just found out I've got a free house tomorrow, so it wasn't scheduled. I'm still gonna try and smooth it up to the best of my ability anyway.

• you will get that irritated skin again

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you are against waxing? Which would give you smooth for many days. Try exfoliating before you shave. Gets all the dead skin off so the blade stays nice and close. Use a good razor not a cheap piece of crap.