Would you cut your girlfriends long hair?

I have very long hair past my ass and my boyfriend of 2 years loves it. I sometimes mention wanting a cut and he says nothing. I want my boyfriend to cut my hair for me since I dont have enough money to get it done.

How should I ask him to do it for me? Would you cut your girlfriends hair for her?
Updates:
I am not attatched to my hair whatsoever. I don't have any thing in mind for how it would come out and would be fine with anything as a result lol !

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• sure I would, I honestly couldn't promise anything professional. it all depends on what you want

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you want him to cut your hair in a straight line across your back, having him cut it is a very bad idea. Even if you don't have a lot of money, there are places to get a trim that don't charge big amounts

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I would do it for my girl but if it is a straight cut your hair length to say just below your shoulders then yes. But you want a new hair style get a professional to do it some are not that expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she asked me to cut it for her i would but i would also offer to pay for her to get professionally cut (i mean im not a hair dresser after all)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably find a way to screw it up so no I would not lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. because i dont know how to do that properly

0|0
    0|0
  • um i would totally mess up her hair, so no

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try but most likely I'll mess up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love to

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Since you have very long hair, why not donate it to a cancer organization that makes postiches from it to give to females who lost it from chemo.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has super long hair, down to the small of his back and I would never cut it. I'd probably fuck it up totally so I would recommend getting t cut professionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • DONT DO IT!!! That will end terribly lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes