Would you cut your girlfriends long hair?

I have very long hair past my ass and my boyfriend of 2 years loves it. I sometimes mention wanting a cut and he says nothing. I want my boyfriend to cut my hair for me since I dont have enough money to get it done.

How should I ask him to do it for me? Would you cut your girlfriends hair for her?
I am not attatched to my hair whatsoever. I don't have any thing in mind for how it would come out and would be fine with anything as a result lol !

48

Most Helpful Guy

• sure I would, I honestly couldn't promise anything professional. it all depends on what you want

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you want him to cut your hair in a straight line across your back, having him cut it is a very bad idea. Even if you don't have a lot of money, there are places to get a trim that don't charge big amounts