Girls, THONGS LIFE SAVER OR EVIL😈?

How often do you wear a thong?

Why do you wear a thong?

Did you want to start wearing thongs or was you pressured into starting?

How old was you?

Was your first thong comfortable?

If not why did you keep on wearing them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• other than the fact you have nothing covering your butt they're pretty comfortable they serve their purpose they keep your pussy +asshole nice and safe... if you ever did decide to take off your thong there's still a big difference between wearing them and nothing at all.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• 1:almost everyday. except for when i exercise.

2:they are comftable and make me feel sexy esp my more exspensive ones

3:first ones i bought were to impress my girlfriend and after wearing them I've never realy worn anything else

4: i was 14 and bought a cheap white pair at the supermarket i worked at after school talk about news spreads quickly when you buy underwear at your work place by a school friend that works there. lol
    5: yeah bonds make comfy cotton gstrings

1|1
    0|0
  • I wear them when there's the possibility my clothes will come off (like, how did that happen? 😂😏), or if I'm wearing something tight or something that would reveal the lines of what I'm wearing underneath.

I wanted to wear them cuz. And I started in high school. And my first pair was comfy :)

1|0
    0|0
  • How often do you wear a thong? Not very often, mainly for sexy times :P
    Why do you wear a thong? Sex mainly
    Did you want to start wearing thongs or was you pressured into starting? I wanted to wear them.
    How old was you? Like 11 or 12?
    Was your first thong comfortable? Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • everyday
    they feel comfortable
    I was pressured by my boyfriend
    no lol
    yes I did

1|0
    0|0
    • I was pressured by my x as well ended up wearing them so much they became comfortable lol.
      Do you smoke cigarettes?

• Show All
    • no. I hate them

• Fair enough lol x

• Occasionally I do, mostly because they work with certain pants and because my boyfriend likes them. More often than not though I wear other types.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mostly wear it and I started wearing it at 18. First was a little different experience but after sometime I really liked it

1|0
    0|0
  • They are pretty evil. I only wear them right before intercourse. Boy shorts hide panty lines pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not evil to me lol I wear them often and I just started wearing them one day

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing thongs

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes